Ban Appeals

Casany

Ban Appeals

Post by Casany »

BYOND Name: Casany

Reason Banned: Griefing 

Admin who banned you: Mrsebbi

Length Banned: Perma

Appeal Reason: Well, its been a year, and I'm trying to make peace with all the servers i have wronged in the past. I Sincerely apologize for what I did. over the past year or two i have matured and really just realized that the way i do things is not right. I don't like to have people who dislike me out there, especially on a game I really enjoy. If you feel the need to deny, I understand. Anyway, thank you for your responses. Also i really enjoy the server if that helps. :heart: :shy:

(I don't know where the thread with all the ban appeals are, and I'm not sure if this is where it is supposed to be posted. If i am posting it in the wrong place, please tell me so i can switch it over.)
Last edited by Casany on Fri Mar 18, 2016 6:15 am, edited 1 time in total.

Poojawa

RE: Ban Appeals

Post by Poojawa »

Could you recall exactly what led to this? If just for the record.

Casany

Post by Casany »

Poojawa wrote: Could you recall exactly what led to this? If just for the record.
Ok, so, I was just a lowly assistant, i broke into engi, and, really dont know why i did this anymore, but i let singulo loose. im still not sure why i did it, and i cant say it was an accedent but i cant say it was on purpose. it was my first...bad deed and well, i got perma banned. so ya, thats what happened

Casany

Post by Casany »

would just like to say, when are you admins on the fourms? i barley see anyone on

Casany

Post by Casany »

I would really like to hear if I'm un-banned or no.... its been a while

Healsgood

Post by Healsgood »

The bureaucracy here is a bit slow, but don't worry, they will get back to you.

Casany

Post by Casany »

kk, thanks

ThingPony

Post by ThingPony »

You, as an assistant released the singularity. As a non antag I'm guessing as well. This is a major violation of our server rules and is grief. Especially if you don't know why you did it, how could we be sure you wouldn't do it again?

Casany

Post by Casany »

The reason I don't know why Is because it happened about a year or at least 8 months ago, and since then I've had multiple othe important things I've needed to do, all more than posting a ban appeal. The reason I can't remember is because I forgot.
Last edited by Casany on Wed Mar 23, 2016 11:15 am, edited 1 time in total.

ThingPony

Post by ThingPony »

Looking at your banning panel, you've had other issues like RDMing, plus was jobbanned from heads. Along with the attempt at releasing the singlo.

Appeal Denied.