i had a dream leon banned me am i a psychic or what wew

obscolene

i had a dream leon banned me am i a psychic or what wew

Post by obscolene »

BYOND Name: obscolene

Reason Banned: (4.3) RDM's Ears during a wizard round 4noraisin. (Total tickets: 11)

Admin who banned you: Leon Leonardo

Length Banned: 5760 minutes which is like 4 days or something right.

Appeal Reason: So there was a WIZARD ROUND as you may have been able to tell by the ban reason. He used summon guns and I just so happened to get an L6 SAW which is like the best ballistic weapon in the GAME. The wizard was in the vault, and when I arrived he was on the ground and getting beaten. So I walk up, aim for the head and POW POW POW POW POW (that's 5 shots phonetically). I don't see a death message, so I decide to shoot again. However, this time, right as a click the wizard Ears WALKS right in front of my line of fire (which is literally on top of him) and he takes all the shots. I literally SAY what happened there, how I didn't actually MEAN to kill Ears, he walked in front of the bullets. Everyone seemed to believe me, since nobody questioned it. 
There's what HAPPENED that round. |
Next round in OOC, Ears questions why I killed him. I told him the story about how it was an accident, and he's just like "Sure, okay." obviously not believing it.

A few MORE secret rounds go by, I think this whole ordeal is over.
About 10 minutes into one round, I walk out of my room to go get something to drink, and end up falling asleep in a chair. (leaving the game open and just standing in science)
I wake up, go to my computer to see what I missed from that round and see I'm BANNED. 
I look at the logs, and for some fucking reason even though Içve been STANDING STILL and not responding to anything the entire round, people seem to think I'm still active. 

-- Administrator private message --

Admin PM from-Leon Leonardo: So a few rounds ago, why did you murder Ears with an L6 SAW?
Click on the administrator's name to reply.
-- Administrator private message --

Admin PM from-Leon Leonardo: I'm going to take your silence as an admission of guilt if you don't answer me.
Click on the administrator's name to reply.

And, as you may have guessed, I, in fact, did not reply. (also i hope you like my stylized bwoinks i think they really look real ok maybe not on the black background but holy moly you should see it on the white)

I mean, you could have just like LOOKED at me and seen me literally not move or do anything for the whole round (unless someone pulled me) I wasn't just purposely IGNORING you. If I was, I wouldn't be writing this appeal right now. 

Anyways, please forgive me for what I have and have not done. I hope you reconsider this ticketing/ban because jesus man these tickets are gettin too damn HIGH.

-obscolene (PS: will you be my valentine :heart: :heart: :heart: )