MalletFace - Ban Appeal

MalletFace

MalletFace - Ban Appeal

Post by MalletFace »

BYOND Name: MalletFace

Reason Banned: Greifer, started attacking random players and continued to RDM when told to stop.

Admin who banned you: zeldazackman

Length Banned: 10080 minutes (1 Week)

Appeal Reason:

This is going to be a long appeal because I like being thorough. I was running around with another player with a Slavic name. There was a third, but I didn't interact with him much after the bear-dildo incident until I saw him constantly getting hurt in Medbay. When I saw this, I decided the heads running in and out were not doing anything, so I grab him and start running around asking him what happened. I did accidentally punch him, to keep it honest. My name was Maria Vasilyev.

I naturally attempt to take the syringe gun away; he was looking at Ivan, and both of us getting drugged is an uncomfortable situation. Yelling over comms at this point has not worked, and I wasn't going to leave that guy with Visan, especially since he was grabbing, rather than pulling. I did call out to a head nearby that I had been drugged, but they looked and walked off.

After I get into chemistry - that is where Ivan was knocked down and calling for help after the syringe wore off - I get into a shoving match with Visan. He was putting restraints on Ivan. I will admit that he tried to fix the deafness after I made him drop the cuffs, but I didn't notice it at the time.

I'm ready to get out of there after the guy tells us to quit, but I don't get out of the stun-lock before I get whacked.

Seeing another character trying to bust through the window, Visan has pulled a spear, and Rue is playing with their inventory, I disarm Visan and let into him with the spear he dropped. I figured I didn't do enough damage to kill, so I try to get him up afterwards. 

That was a bad move on my part, as Visan appears to have taken his stabbing well.

As a note, both sides have called for help several times at this point.

After my thorough beating, I pass out and get revived, bedcuffed, and they begin to take me to escapes. I have no idea where the guy I was trying to save went. I also get a message from an administrator. I promptly reply, and the admin interacts no further.

Nothing much happened in escapes since I was bedcuffed, but the environment was getting messy and dangerous. Visan and Rue take off and leave me cuffed to the bed. The other Slav-guy shows up, takes me out of the cuffs, and we split. I run to the pods, and the closest pod has six players in it with them shoving away new arrivals and trying to weld the door shut. I go to the next pod and...

I have no idea why Katelynn started attacking.

I was intent on not getting banned, and I wanted to let the admin deal with this. As such, I didn't attempt to fight: I stood there and tried to figure out what to AdminHelp. I was still figuring out what to say when the round ended and I get this message:

• I was not told to stop attacking anybody. I never received a warning, and I really couldn't hurt anyone that after I had been put in crit, revived, and bedcuffed.
  • I did not attack random players. I shoved a player attempting to cuff a deaf guy.
  • I never attacked - or even touched - another player again for the entirety of the round. I took my beating and waited for the admin to deal with them.
Thanks for reading my lengthy appeal. Hope the other two (+ Katelynn?) I was trying to stop aren't too bothered by this.

Zeldazackman

RE: MalletFace - Ban Appeal

Post by Zeldazackman »

Appeal accepted, ban lifted.