Appeal for second perma unban

Darkwolf1337

Appeal for second perma unban

Post by Darkwolf1337 »

Darkwolf1337 - (cant remember ingame name)

Nethaufer is the admin who banned me

Perma ban and i was banned at 2019-05-01

"Bombed sec for no reason as chemist. Earlier in the shift they had been spoken to again about their name, not following the naming rules. Used emoticons in say messages as well. Clearly not here in good faith."

it was over a year ago this all happened and all i can particularly remember is that i didn't understand how to change my name and was very unrefined on editing me speech i have no comment on the bombing i was a greytider back then as i was not very good at the game and therefor could not do my job and got bored a lot, i am aware this is my second appeal and i'm sorry, but i have changed and over the course of a year i have learned a lot about this game and how to play it properly and think i should deserve a second chance. its fine if you don't wish to take the risk but i would like to bring myself back to your server and would love to co-operate with your ruling.

HazelBailey

Re: Appeal for second perma unban

Post by HazelBailey »

Where have you been playing since your ban?

Also your thread title doesn't match format. Please fix that.

Darkwolf1337

Post by Darkwolf1337 »

ok sorry about that xd
i kind of shifted the last too into one

I have been playing alot of tg station terry
and also alot of fulp, although i have tried other higher RP servers
Last edited by Darkwolf1337 on Tue Jun 30, 2020 4:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Darkwolf1337

Post by Darkwolf1337 »

Darkwolf1337 - (cant remember ingame name)

Nethaufer is the admin who banned me

Perma ban and i was banned at 2019-05-01

"Bombed sec for no reason as chemist. Earlier in the shift they had been spoken to again about their name, not following the naming rules. Used emoticons in say messages as well. Clearly not here in good faith."

it was over a year ago this all happened and all i can particularly remember is that i didn't understand how to change my name and was very unrefined on editing me speech i have no comment on the bombing.

I was a greytider back then as i was not very good at the game and therefor could not do my job and got bored a lot, i am aware this is my second appeal and i'm sorry, but i have changed and over the course of a year i have learned a lot about this game and how to play it properly and think i should deserve a second chance. its fine if you don't wish to take the risk but i would like to bring myself back to your server and would love to co-operate with your ruling.

HazelBailey

Post by HazelBailey »

After getting your TG ban history, your appeal is denied.