Main Server Ban Appeal

Heart

Main Server Ban Appeal

Post by Heart »

BYOND account and character name: HeartWolfDragon

Banning admin: MrJWhit

Ban type/duration (where you are banned from and for how long): Main server, Permanent Ban

Ban reason: Extremely likely ban evasion from ckey Lnx

Your side of the story: I just got on today and MrJWhit asked me if I knew Lnx, I told him, No, He told me to have a nice time. I know my brother plays this game and he likes to follow me on servers or try and mess with me on them. I am not sure if that is his ckey or not.

Why you think you should be unbanned: I enjoy this server been playing it for quite a bit, I enjoy the roleplay and that you can use fursonas as I been a furry since 2013 and got into the community in 2015, I would like to come back to roleplay and be my fursona on here again I enjoyed it.

kevinz000

Re: Main Server Ban Appeal

Post by kevinz000 »

why do you two play on the same computer?

Heart

Post by Heart »

Family PC

Ragolution

Post by Ragolution »

Man you don't know how many times I've heard that one.
If you don’t stand for something, you will fall for anything.

Heart

Post by Heart »

It's a family pc with multiple users we each have our own users i am just confused as i just played then got banned as the round ended after a question i did not have an answer for i have been apart of this community for awhile sometimes i make simple mistakes but i don't mess around i enjoy the roleplay experience here and the furry community i am unsure why my brother was banned on here but that shouldn't have me banned as well. I find that unfair.

Ragolution

Post by Ragolution »

After doing some investigation, I support your appeal. Despite that, it'll likely come down to a Head Admin's decision to settle this, unless you're willing to volunteer some kind of information that'll accelerate it.
If you don’t stand for something, you will fall for anything.

Heart

Post by Heart »

What kind of information?

kevinz000

Post by kevinz000 »

i'm actually changing my vote to be in favor of the appealer with a strict "if we get a whiff of this happening again they're out the door"
it's plausibly possible and some things make me think it's potentially the case but yeah understand that this is suspicious as fuck and you are using quite literally THE most common excuse for ban evasion.

Heart

Post by Heart »

I know it may seem off kevin but i am telling the truth i am honestly not sure why he was banned for i asked him and he said idk ask them he is currently in trouble and not allowed to use the family pc for awhile but i am in the furry community for more infomation as rag said which i am not sure what that means but i have a furaffinity with my fursona. https://www.furaffinity.net/user/HeartWolfdragon

HazelBailey

Post by HazelBailey »

Sorry about the lack of headmin response on this one. I've personally been unable to do anything serverside for a few days. I'm gonna agree with my fellow admins and give you a shot as long as this doesn't become an issue in the future.