Resolved

Snowdragon01

Resolved

Post by Snowdragon01 »

Topic resolved

BYOND Name of complaint against: Unkown, Character Seras. Other - BlackMajor

Your BYOND name: SnowDragon01

Date of issue and round ID: some where between 1/10/2019 to 1/11/2019. An admin help was made.

Reason for complaint:

Seras got permission to have a Tesla Ball generator to be ordered from cargo but decided to process the order himself rather than have one of the willing cargo members do it. This is clearly taking over someone else job even if it was for a short while and I know if I did this myself someone would bwoink me.

The worst part is they didn't even check the cargo shuttle before sending it, just gave a horrendous attitude and sent it off. For all he knew the cargo shuttle just arrived with a shit ton of orders that would now have became wasted money and have to be re ordered.

BlackMajor is receiving a complaint as well for allowing this to happen and failing to enforce this rule.

I don't know how to explain this any further, it's just common sense to understand whats happening here. If this rules broken then I can take over any other job in the station by this logic.

Also they have shitty attitude, its like a mini ana is inside for him.
Last edited by Snowdragon01 on Sun Jan 13, 2019 8:01 pm, edited 2 times in total.

fattypenguin

Re: Player complaint and minor complaint against head admin

Post by fattypenguin »

Is that on the main server or the RP server?

Because if it's on main I don't really see the problem.

And you're giving a complain to blackmajor because he didn't permaban the other guy? I don't understand.

scorpion_117

Post by scorpion_117 »

According to what I heard, The CE asked the quartermaster to order it over command comms and the Quartermaster told him to do it himself,they were busy during that moment. So he did, I can see how there could be potential issues from just sending it off and having a terrible attitude.

However, I can't see much of a serious rule violation in terms of doing the job for a single order with permission.

Snowdragon01

Post by Snowdragon01 »

scorpion_117 wrote:
Sun Jan 13, 2019 12:01 pm
According to what I heard, The CE asked the quartermaster to order it over command comms and the Quartermaster told him to do it himself,they were busy during that moment. So he did, I can see how there could be potential issues from just sending it off and having a terrible attitude.

However, I can't see much of a serious rule violation in terms of doing the job for a single order with permission.
This could've been easily solved in game if seras wasn't a toxic asshole and used his words. But nope he had to waste everyone's time because muttering a few words is to hard.

There is a distinction between getting an order approved and being told to order it yourself. Being told to order it yourself isn't breaking a rule, so this topic is over.

As to people who say going into cargo yourself and ordering something isn't a rule break, it certainly is. Cargo techs all ready don't have much of a job and when you process an order yourself you are taking their only job away from them. Which is a dick move and the reason why the rule exists in the first place.

That said nobody was asking for a permanent ban.