FunnyMan2003 - Funnyman app

Mime Mommy

FunnyMan2003 - Funnyman app

Post by Mime Mommy »

Discord name: مخيض اللبن#3947

Byond ckey: FunnyMan2003

Job/Races you are applying for:Clown

Name of the character you intend to be using (makes it easier for us to recognise and log): Not Buttermilk the clown

In the case of applying for Mime/Clown, what are you intending to do to make them distinct and enjoyable:The art of performance here will mostly be based around disguise and dressing up, the best impostor around. Impersonating popular figures to create a near perfect match despite his small size, however not limited to impersonation this clown will also use the art of cosplay to stun audiences with amazingly accurate recreations of popular characters. With a great distaste for them he will shy away from boring shitty pranks and physical comedy mostly sticking to "clever" wordplay, insults, and self deprecation.

What do you expect to happen if you use this race/job to violate any of the server rules?: Whitelist removal as well as a secondary punishment according to the rulebreak.

kevinz000

Re: FunnyMan2003 - Funnyman app

Post by kevinz000 »

have my +1

HazelBailey

Post by HazelBailey »

Eh, you've been well enough behaved. Have a +1

AvaricePleonexia

Post by AvaricePleonexia »

I'm giving this my plus one.

Buttermilk, you've been a clown for RP before without having actually been one. I feel I can trust you to take this job and excel at what you plan to do, sure, you may've done a few griefy things like wetting the floors as a maid, but, as soon as an emergency happened you were quick to stop your memery. At least, until the situation was over. That, and, you play along with the IC consequences of your actions. I see no reason not to trust you with this.

AvaricePleonexia

Post by AvaricePleonexia »

Moved to approved.