ban appeal age check verification

nefelibatalamb

ban appeal age check verification

Post by nefelibatalamb »

BYOND Name:MistyKist

Reason Banned: Age Check

Admin who banned: Deathride58

Length Banned:I don't know

Appeal Reason: I am of age to play here and I think it's pretty stupid and ridiculous I have to be subjected to this kind of bullshit just to play on the server I like. I can provide a picture of myself and a facebook page that proves I am of age.

https://www.facebook.com/nefelibatalamb

deathride58

RE: ban appeal age check verification

Post by deathride58 »

Alright, you're gonna have to get your ID, a pen, and a notepad or other suitable writing surface out. Masking tape is optional if you wish to censor out info like your name/sex/nationality/etc/etc.

I've sent you instructions on everything that's necessary through your PMs here. You should be able to access your PM inbox via the inbox button on the top right corner if a message box hasn't popped up yet.

deathride58

Post by deathride58 »

I'm 90% certain I instructed you to keep the proof in PMs.

I also expected all of the info to be contained within one image. Additionally, for your face, you showed an image that looks like it was ripped from a facebook thumbnail, one that doesn't even match the quality or resolution of the other two images you provided. Therefore, we really can't confirm your identity.

Gonna give you one more shot at this. You've shown you have all of the info and equipment necessary, now fit it all into one single image.

nefelibatalamb

Post by nefelibatalamb »

deathride58 wrote: I'm 90% certain I instructed you to keep the proof in PMs.

I also expected all of the info to be contained within one image. Additionally, for your face, you showed an image that looks like it was ripped from a facebook thumbnail, one that doesn't even match the quality or resolution of the other two images you provided. Therefore, we really can't confirm your identity.

Gonna give you one more shot at this. You've shown you have all of the info and equipment necessary, now fit it all into one single image.
for one this is bullshit, plain and simple, you need a life, secondly, I shouldn't have to cram all these things into one image but because I want to play here i'm going to do that and PM you. Open your pms to where I can send it because last time it said it wouldn't let me. by the way you are wrong about all this, I hope you get removed as an admin for putting me through this much trouble.

deathride58

Post by deathride58 »

My PMs are open on these forums. You should be able to press the shiny "PM" button.
ALRIGHT.

It was pretty rocky, but you *finally* managed to provide all of the information we need to verify your age and identity.

This ban appeal is approved, you're now unbanned from Main, and will be unbanned from RP shortly.

That wasn't so hard now, was it?
Last edited by deathride58 on Sun Aug 12, 2018 2:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.