SpessInquisitor - Diona

SpessInquisitor

SpessInquisitor - Diona

Post by SpessInquisitor »

Discord name: Sentre#3048

Byond ckey: SpessInquisitor

Job/Races you are applying for: Diona

Name of the character you intend to be using (makes it easier for us to recognize and log): Fern (originally referred to themselves as "the light of the homestar shining upon dark mountains", which caused the first HoP to hear it to start drinking and give him a simple, nature-y name.)

In the case of applying for a species, give us a brief summary of your character's backstory. This should give us an idea that you understand the lore of the species: Fern, while just formed into an adult by Diona standards (meaning several months ago), has been picked for the dubious honor of working aboard the NSB Adephagia. The Diona is obsessively curious about other species, like any Diona would, but has a habit of trying to emulate those around them, which can prove disastrous if given the wrong circumstances. Due to their obsessive need to learn, Fern has mainly been assigned to service roles where he can better observe and talk to others, with the outlier being an internship in Medbay, where his desire to help others can best be put to use.

Summarize the species. As evidence that you've looked into it: Peaceful weirdo space trees. Consist of two states: a blood-sucking, vent-crawling puppy-worm called a nymph, and an adult, a fully formed diona. Peaceful to a fault, slow to act, and intelligent. Lacking in emotions and the ability to feel pain the way a human would. Refer to themselves as "we" instead of "I" unless sufficiently exposed to "normal" sentients who refer to themselves in the first-person. Obsessively curious and tend to emulate those around them, which results in the aforementioned use of "I" instead of "we".

What do you expect to happen if you use this race/job to violate any of the server rules?: Species ban, possible server ban.

I've never really submitted a whitelist application before, but I've always liked the Diona, so I figured I'd give it a shot. Let me know if it needs any changes.

Improvedname

RE: SpessInquisitor - Diona

Post by Improvedname »

This looks fine +1

Useroth

Post by Useroth »

+1 from me likewise
gud application by a gud player that's been around for quite some time now too

kevinz000

Post by kevinz000 »

i remember this guy as a good rper from main

SpessInquisitor

Post by SpessInquisitor »

I genuinely didn't think I had this sort of reputation. Thanks, everyone!