Xenomorph Hybrid application - Bapldap

Bapldap

Xenomorph Hybrid application - Bapldap

Post by Bapldap »

Discord name: Bapldap#4733

Byond ckey: Bapldap

Job/Races you are applying for: e.g. Xeno Hybrid

Name of the character you intend to be using: Seras, A xenomorph hybrid

In the case of applying for a species, give us a brief summary of your character's backstory. This should give us an idea that you understand the lore of the species: Seras was a voluntary genetics test subject, the geneticists at her former station received a shipment of xenomorph queen DNA and requested a test to splice it in with her. Seras agreed to the test, and soon came out as a xenomorph hybrid, with royal caste features. She also got xenomorphic instincts, where she became more aggressive and had a more apathetic view on the world, she keeps them suppressed however. The geneticists did intensive studies on her, and after a few months they decided she could be cleared for work in Nanotrasen to help support the species equality act, however doing so meant she could not work in command positions.

Summarize the species. As evidence that you've looked into it:
Xenomorphs are from the original sci-fi horror movie Alien and Aliens, they are dark incredibly cool looking creatures that stalk around in hiveminds consisting of queens, and their subordinates. They are pretty strong, fast, and have acidic blood, and have spiked tails. Xenomorph hybrids are a mix of Humans and Xenomorphs, which carry the appearance of a xenomorph but do not have hiveminds, or the incredible strength or speed of pure ones. 

What do you expect to happen if you use this race/job to violate any of the server rules?: If I happen to violate the rules and abuse this race, I expect to have this privilege revoked if not outright banned.
Last edited by Bapldap on Tue Oct 30, 2018 12:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

HazelBailey

RE: Xenomorph Hybrid application - Bapldap

Post by HazelBailey »

`however doing so meant she could not work in command positions`
Voluntary restrictions like this are always a plus for me, and your backstory is solid enough. I'll give you a +1 for this.

BlackMajor

RE: Xenomorph Hybrid application - Bapldap

Post by BlackMajor »

A bit skimped on the backstory idea there, and I'm aware this character's a carry over from the main server.
I'm half hearted on this. Get another admin approval and i'll move it to approved.

AvaricePleonexia

Re: Xenomorph Hybrid application - Bapldap

Post by AvaricePleonexia »

I'm not pleased with the lack of detail in the backstory, but, it suffices, and, seeing as you play them on Main, I see no reason to not give you this whitelist. That, and, as Hazel said, IC restrictions set in place by the player (and the player follows through on their promised restrictions) are definitely good roleplay.

tl;dr +1