Ban Appeal (Permanent)

trigillass

Ban Appeal (Permanent)

Post by trigillass »

BYOND Name: Trigillass

Reason Banned: I played as a character named Jesus of Nazareth and was unable to respond to admin whispers because I was away from the computer at the time of the incident. After rereading the report made and talking with admins, the character made is in clear violation of Rule 3, section 5.

Admin who banned: Ragolution

Length Banned: Permanent

Appeal Reason: I usually get banned permanently when I'm away from the computer during one of these instances. I do my best to comply with the rules and demands of the admins when I'm active but I sometimes get these moments where I can't log off. As much as I think I know the rules at times, I'm not immune to missing something and I suffer the consequences like anyone else.

Ragolution

Re: Ban Appeal (Permanent)

Post by Ragolution »

You have accrued an incredible amount of negative notes since Dec 17th, 2018. Can you please try to speak about them, to some effect?
If you don’t stand for something, you will fall for anything.

trigillass

Ban Appeal (Permanent)

Post by trigillass »

I guess you can say I learn from trial and error. Sure, I read the rules every time I get into trouble but as with this incident, I don't remember 9 rules with 5-7 sections each and accompanying notes and examples by heart blindfolded when it counts. I even double checked today with an admin and made sure I was looking at the right rule set, confirming that it's the same set at:
https://citadel-station-rules.my-free.website/

From what I've experienced, its rather easy to break 1 section of 1 rule to make a world of hurt and with my track record of infractions, it's only gonna get worse, by design, as I make mistakes in the future. Hopefully one day, I'll have enough experience in the ruleset to avoid getting into so much trouble and it hurts me personally that most admins I've dealt with seems so uncaring and always tells me how easy it is to follow the ruleset in a dismissive way.

From my track record, I am one of the cases where it is not so easy to keep within the rules but I'm doing my best to comply when I can and not repeat mistakes if I can help it.

Ragolution

Post by Ragolution »

Make it count.
Unbanned.

Reece already talked to you about the name thing.
If you don’t stand for something, you will fall for anything.

trigillass

Post by trigillass »

Thank you. I'll do my best not to repeat this error.