Main-RP Ban Appeal for grief/insult behaviour

Predetion

Main-RP Ban Appeal for grief/insult behaviour

Post by Predetion »

BYOND Name:Predetion
Reason Banned:Griefing,Insulting and (allegedly) ratting out the other cultist(me being a shard at the time)
Admin who banned:DiscordWizard
Length Banned:Perma
Appeal Reason:.The thing is that I didn't know at first what the hell just happened since I didn't play yesterday so I talked to my girlfriend and she spilled the beans, the thing is she doesn't really know how to RP and she started playing on my account and she did what she did.I'm sorry and I have taken action for that to never happen again(seriously, ratting out on your teammates is not kosher on my book).
https://gyazo.com/b16d1df7a781e87893b2e06eef062786

DiscordWizard

Re: Main-RP Ban Appeal for grief/insult behaviour

Post by DiscordWizard »

Banning admin here.

If your girlfriend truly was the one who got onto your account and did what she did, I'd need her to be the one appealing then to get this account unbanned. I also would need the appeal to say why their behaviour was so toxic and outright insulting to everyone they talked to in-game, as this is the main reason for the permanent ban rather than betraying the cult, which was also a bad thing to do.

Predetion

Post by Predetion »

hi, i'm his girlfriend . I'm sorry for my nactions last night , I was on my period and I wanted to just blow everything up , and blowing someone up seemed like a good idea.It is not my account , I was wrong using it to blow off that steam and rage, sorry.Plus , he doesn't need to get banned for my mistakes.I have a byond account of my nown that you can ban, if u find appropriate, although I never logged onto your server. I really am sorry for my bad behaviuor, I just didn,t rlly know what in was doing .

kevinz000

Post by kevinz000 »

So how do we know that this isn't a "my brother did it not me!!" situation?

Also damn that is one heck of a ""different"" typing style!

DiscordWizard

Post by DiscordWizard »

After discussing about it with some other admins, this whole thing doesn't look too believable and the reasons don't mount up with eachother, so in order to prove that there are indeed two different persons here, I'd need you to send a head admin some proof, an image of the two of you holding up a paper with your ckey for example. Anything sent to the head admins remains private and unseen by anyone else but them if you are worried about privacy. Once the image is sent, we'll have proof that you are telling the truth and the punishment will be modified.

Predetion

Post by Predetion »

Ok I will send the paper, but please understand that I will be able to send it starting Monday(and most probably Monday) since we're not in town this weekend.

Izzy

Post by Izzy »

The picture as DiscordWizard requested was provided. Just following up with an understanding that cases like this just end up wasting a whole lot of people's time, and really should be avoided - especially if you're a good player. Taking your word that you intend for this to not happen again, we'll most likely adjust the ban with DiscordWizard's response.

DiscordWizard

Post by DiscordWizard »

Given the headmin's confirmation that proof has been given and your response, I'll be lifting the permanent ban, please be more careful in the future with this.