[Main] Temp Ban appeal for metacomming (Redone and Revamped)

Johndis Nebelgran

[Main] Temp Ban appeal for metacomming (Redone and Revamped)

Post by Johndis Nebelgran »

BYOND Name:Johndis Nebelgran

Reason Banned:Meta communications

Admin who banned: Black Major

Length Banned: 5.9 Months

Appeal Reason: (I had made a appeal a week ago and I had waited patiently before and I had also waited two weeks before my ban to make an appeal I just wanna restructure my appeal)

I want to apologize for what I have done. I never thought what I would be doing was as harmful as I thought but I understand that even when I am in a call talking to my friends while the game is going that it can ruin the flow for other people. I understand now and I take full responsibility for what I have done and I understand now that meta communications is a bad thing and I will never talk until the round is over even when in a other discord. I really do miss playing on citadel and playing a role I find fun I am really sorry and I formally apologize for what problems I had caused for breaking the rules and will do my best not to break the rules but promise to never metacomm on citadel.

BlackMajor

Re: [Main] Temp Ban appeal for metacomming (Redone and Revamped)

Post by BlackMajor »

Yeah allright.
You seemed like the least criminal of the offenders as a newer player, you've had a decent amount of time off from it now anyway.