Main-Permaban Appeal for self antaging

DJCat

Main-Permaban Appeal for self antaging

Post by DJCat »

BYOND Name:Dr Ramen

Reason Banned: Consistent poor performance as a player most recently tried to remove a mindshield for no reason. also recently tried to get around a head ban. various chances were given, with no signs of improvement.

Admin who banned:Geemiesif

Length Banned: Permanent

Appeal Reason:I know its only been about 2 weeks since this ban but you never know if you don't try and I wish to come back and play again and I would like to say that primarily during my attempts to get the Mindshield removed I didn't know there was a current need to be mindshielded until after I committed the self harm and was acting in part with my lore as my character was designed to hate Mindshields and I know I was given various warnings but I am convinced that if I am allowed to come back I can be as good as I was before I started being a dumbass and getting in trouble seeing as the only reason I ever open Byond since I ever discovered it was the point of Playing on Citadel I know that I deserve to be banned but I would like to come back or atleast turn this into a 2 month ban but however it turns out please continue making Citadel one of the best Servers on Byond to play on and welp yeah

geemiesif

Re: Main-Permaban Appeal for self antaging

Post by geemiesif »

Get a vouch from somewhere like CM/TG/Para/bay

DJCat

Post by DJCat »

got it

HazelBailey

Post by HazelBailey »

Giving until Saturday for the vouch, then I'm just gonna toss this into denied until you can get one.

HazelBailey

Post by HazelBailey »

Gave you longer. Moving to denied for now