[Main] Gabby AKA Lolli. A full list of poor actions

FieryWitherRose

[Main] Gabby AKA Lolli. A full list of poor actions

Post by FieryWitherRose »

BYOND Name of complaint against: Lolli Gabriella

Your BYOND name: FieryWitherRose

Date of issue and round ID: 2019, 09, 12. Over the course of several rounds and on Discord.

Reason for complaint: Bullying of others

Before I start, I want to say I have plenty of people who would back me up on this.

Where do we even start?

Every time they play this game, no one is ever fast enough, or good enough for her. She constantly belittles people over small mistakes, and even tells them not to play a role if it doesn't meet her high standards. Every post game, she will always bitch at people or about people just because she can, yet if someone calls her out on it, she'll quote a rule to protect herself.

What's more, every time she plays HoP, even if there's a captain, she'll give herself all access, then proceed to overstep and do other people's jobs, FOR EXAMPLE, Security work. BECAUSE she thinks she and ONLY she can do the work, she will proceed to do it, ALL the while telling other people they're terrible, brain damaged, or something else. BOTH in IC and OOC afterwards.

Whats worse is, while she bitches at other people or complains about them, she would never, EVER listen to whats going on, or read whats been told to her EVER, then say NO ONE COMMUNICATES TO HER, WHEN IN FACT PEOPLE HAVE. AT the same time, she would try to solve problems without ever listening, and sometimes make things worse. When someone is doing several things at once, she'd expect them to drop everything and rush to the situation shes in, or she got herself into.

I can take the abuse, the belittling of others, and all that crap, but the worse of it all, she tell people not to play a role anymore. As if her opinion is the ONLY opinion that matters.

I can go on and on about the things she does, but I don't want to go into a thesis. Maybe I'm new, maybe she always gets away with this, but I'm not going to sit around while a BULLY is putting others down. If my words aren't enough, I hope the others here can help convince people what kind of person she is.
Last edited by FieryWitherRose on Fri Sep 13, 2019 8:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

ForrestWick

Re: [Main] Gabby AKA Lolli. A full list of poor actions

Post by ForrestWick »

Lolli has had a history of being a bit of a shitter, I'm not gonna lie about that. They use ERP to gain favor with people to get special treatment across rounds. In the player complaint against Suvar I brought up how he was giving her a promotion from lawyer to sec with a full sec team directly after a round where he arrested me for being acting HOS as soon as he saw me in his office after late joining. Ive seen Lolli flirt and erp with people, then other rounds use those people to get special treatment, elevated access, or even come to her defense if she's being attacked or arrested.

There was also a time where I denied her becoming a lawyer cause we already had two lawyers and I'd rather have actually useful jobs be filled instead, while I was HOP. After repeatedly telling her the answer was no, she responded with deconstructing the windows and actively harassing me the rest of the round, even taking it to ooc as well. On top of that, repeatedly going for lawyer and asking for a promotion to sec at round start, then acting out and self antagging if she doesn't get her way.

Ahelps for most of these issues resulted in "ic issue".

Riastlin

Post by Riastlin »

Hiya! Feasel here and reporting for magic!

But yeah, I've already sent in an ahelp twice over Lolli with no real response over actions taken over their shittery.

I've had them interfere with an investigation when I was detective, dragging away my perp and fighting me, until the shuttle arrived where I was forced to just keep Lolli in custody till we arrived at Centcom. Where even on the shuttle ride back, they stirred up shit and forced me to put down a borg because they got the borg to "gay baby jail" me with vore.

I've had to deal with them as AI where they were openly talking about executions as the HoP along with them dragging the person in question into a surgery room to potentially forcibly borg! That's a clear law 1 violation, so I had to interceed.... where they were just once again; not to the surprise to anyone who dealt with Lolli, a shitter. They tried to blow up my own shell and proceeded to insult constantly.

I can agree with Forrest in that they always gain all-access as HoP and try to force their way through everything. They forced an atmos tech to go hit cryo when the atmos tech was powering the station through the incinerator instead of the SM, then Lolli irridated the fuck outta themselves setting up the SM with no rad suits, then went right into medbay....

I've had them literally insult me outside of the match like after the Detective game calling me, "Absolute retard." "Never play sec again" along with other shit.

I worry to be quite honest if they do shittery when I'm command or sec on a bad enough round, I might straight up execute them when they're a non-antag.... thinking that they absolutely are because I guess their friend rolled antag or something... I dunno. It's bad. I'm starting to dread seeing them on the crew manifest and thinking of late-joining.

Krzyzstof_K

Post by Krzyzstof_K »

Seeing as how I'm vilified lately over stuff, and you guys seem to have something to say about it I guess it's time to maturely handle this.
FieryWitherRose wrote:
Thu Sep 12, 2019 4:00 pm
Every time they play this game, no one is ever fast enough, or good enough for her. She constantly belittles people over small mistakes, and even tells them not to play a role if it doesn't meet her high standards. Every post game, she will always bitch at people or about people just because she can, yet if someone calls her out on it, she'll quote a rule to protect herself.
Every time I play this game, I do not belittle people, as they ARE important to the shift and should be doing their job properly, in my opinion it would be better fit said as deprecating. As far as I know I've only told you and feasel to stop playing a role, and for Feasel's case it was a bit different which I later stopped. But you, you're literally adding gasoline to the fire by me telling you to stop playing HoS because I've got MULTIPLE rounds of you just neglecting your title as HoS, but I've just never found the time to make a complaint or even want to but it's coming close. Yes, I do bitch a lot, and it's something I need to work on because it is against the rules, but quoting a rule to protect myself is something I've yet to do I'm pretty sure.
FieryWitherRose wrote:
Thu Sep 12, 2019 4:00 pm
What's more, every time she plays HoP, even if there's a captain, she'll give herself all access, then proceed to overstep and do other people's jobs, FOR EXAMPLE, Security work. BECAUSE she thinks she and ONLY she can do the work, she will proceed to do it, ALL the while telling other people they're terrible, brain damaged, or something else. BOTH in IC and OOC afterwards.

Whats worse is, while she bitches at other people or complains about them, she would never, EVER listen to whats going on, or read whats been told to her EVER, then say NO ONE COMMUNICATES TO HER, WHEN IN FACT PEOPLE HAVE. AT the same time, she would try to solve problems without ever listening, and sometimes make things worse. When someone is doing several things at once, she'd expect them to drop everything and rush to the situation shes in, or she got herself into.

I can take the abuse, the belittling of others, and all that crap, but the worse of it all, she tell people not to play a role anymore. As if her opinion is the ONLY opinion that matters.

I can go on and on about the things she does, but I don't want to go into a thesis. Maybe I'm new, maybe she always gets away with this, but I'm not going to sit around while a BULLY is putting others down. If my words aren't enough, I hope the others here can help convince people what kind of person she is.
Actually when ever I do play HoP I carefully check for a captain, and if their is I withdraw my access to certain authorized areas like heads offices, maybe yeah giving myself extended access to departments is kind of powergaming, but generally I do not use it to command departments, as it is not my job. Yes, I overstep sometimes due to security becoming absent, or just straight negligence. And I've clearly observed you as being just not great at dealing with security matters, as I've also got multiple rounds of you just plainly not doing your job or communicating with your officers, sometimes even having you having your OOC friends all play security and you ganged up on me even when I'm relatively chill with you.

Although if you have a problem with me calling you names in game, tell and admin or LOOC me about it, but for OOC I do apologize for, but you also have done this which I have screenshots of you pining my multiple times just swearing at me, which I tried best ignoring and had a discussion of me bitching at people and you continued to grab my attention by harassing me and I'm sure two wrongs don't make a right. If you want pictures, I can supply them.

Finally, how am I bully? If you feel enmity against me, that's on you being paranoid, but you saying, "If my words aren't enough, I hope the others here can help convince people what kind of person she is." and actively going out to people to slander me OOC and gathering people up, is not mature at all.
Riastlin wrote:
Fri Sep 13, 2019 6:13 am
I've had them interfere with an investigation when I was detective, dragging away my perp and fighting me, until the shuttle arrived where I was forced to just keep Lolli in custody till we arrived at Centcom. Where even on the shuttle ride back, they stirred up shit and forced me to put down a borg because they got the borg to "gay baby jail" me with vore.
This was actually reported and I discussed it with an admin, and in my opinion it was very convoluted. I had not interfered with the investigation by dragging away your perp and nor tried fighting you. I vividly remember talking with the admin whoever it was, but yes it was wrong for me to drag away your perp from the person who was actually walking them around as a pet batoning them, because it was something considered deserved for that person. As for the borg, I'm not the one explicitly who told the borg to sleeperhound you but you at the time on the shuttle decided to baton me non-stop as I was buckled cuffed, clearly trying to dig it in and even before this after you decided to release your perp even though space law explicitly states to give the same sentence to the person they aide in criminal activities which you gave none to but still arrested me, and proceeded to tell people over comms I was being a shitter without any exchange of words.
Riastlin wrote:
I've had to deal with them as AI where they were openly talking about executions as the HoP along with them dragging the person in question into a surgery room to potentially forcibly borg! That's a clear law 1 violation, so I had to interceed.... where they were just once again; not to the surprise to anyone who dealt with Lolli, a shitter. They tried to blow up my own shell and proceeded to insult constantly.
Yes, I openly talked about executions, rather actually asking HoS what they wanted to do with their prisoners because neither Warden or HoS at the time being Christine were doing their job. The detective pumped a traitor (Didn't know the round type specifically or if it was an event but it was a 3-man traitor team.) full of bullets after horribly trying to use a baton against him having a martial arts scroll, which soon I helped in aide as the HoS walked in just ignoring it completely-and keep in mind, this guy actually had an emag and esword on them-and eventually got a straight jacket on them. Which now, yes I brought up execution or permabrigging over security and command comms as I remember, which I got no response for like a solid 3-4 minutes while I decided to check up why they kept breaking out of cuffs and remove a freedom implant if they had any in surgery, which then you come in as I just anesthetized them and steal them knowing they are a harmful EoC which were using martial arts to stealthily deal with people. Which then you just make me run around desperately making sure you didn't just release them in the open, but later I find them dead in the permabrig sadly which still now I do not know why. As for you hearing forcible borging, I'd like to see the logs for that in all honestly, because if you're going to sit here and assume I'm borging someone after getting an answer to permabrig them I'm completely doubting what you're saying, and please also, stop calling me a shitter. As for you being locked down and almost blown is because of near the end of the round laws were changed and harmful rumors of AI/borgs were popping up and I was told to do so, so this had nothing to do with that actual situation with the prisoner.
Riastlin wrote:
I can agree with Forrest in that they always gain all-access as HoP and try to force their way through everything. They forced an atmos tech to go hit cryo when the atmos tech was powering the station through the incinerator instead of the SM, then Lolli irridated the fuck outta themselves setting up the SM with no rad suits, then went right into medbay....
Yes, they didn't set up SM within an hour in the shift. I set it up all by myself so if any power problems did arise I would just bang it out for us while Eva assumed I would understand her plan to power the station VIA the incinerator, I just did my thing-As Eva could've just set up the incinerator with the SM running, I'm sure of that-without bugging engineering as a whole because I'm not the head of the department. As for irradiation didn't even happen but alright, I made sure to shower all my gear and myself whilst taking rad medicine found in the radiation gear lockers and cleared myself soon after. I remember this clearly too.
Riastlin wrote:
I've had them literally insult me outside of the match like after the Detective game calling me, "Absolute retard." "Never play sec again" along with other shit.
Riastlin wrote:
I dunno. It's bad. I'm starting to dread seeing them on the crew manifest and thinking of late-joining.
This was from the first quote which led into discord and I do apologize for it, but now it's becoming a toxic problem in game which needs to stop and me releasing my anger in discord, is because I'm obviously heated from this stuff you keep bringing to me with obvious behavior to spark another fight.

ForrestWick wrote:
Fri Sep 13, 2019 5:58 am
Lolli has had a history of being a bit of a shitter, I'm not gonna lie about that. They use ERP to gain favor with people to get special treatment across rounds. In the player complaint against Suvar I brought up how he was giving her a promotion from lawyer to sec with a full sec team directly after a round where he arrested me for being acting HOS as soon as he saw me in his office after late joining. Ive seen Lolli flirt and erp with people, then other rounds use those people to get special treatment, elevated access, or even come to her defense if she's being attacked or arrested.

There was also a time where I denied her becoming a lawyer cause we already had two lawyers and I'd rather have actually useful jobs be filled instead, while I was HOP. After repeatedly telling her the answer was no, she responded with deconstructing the windows and actively harassing me the rest of the round, even taking it to ooc as well. On top of that, repeatedly going for lawyer and asking for a promotion to sec at round start, then acting out and self antagging if she doesn't get her way.

Ahelps for most of these issues resulted in "ic issue".
I do not use ERP to gain favor with people, maybe to get closer to people and actually learn for who they are but getting special treatment? No. Coming back to topic, as for the lawyer promotion I actually remember this round which I had taken the initiative helping out taking down EoC such as Winfre, which I later finally took down in space after rigorous fights with hotel crew using bombing defending Winfre it seemed.

The round which I signed up for assistant and went to your desk I asked to be a lawyer which you gave me an attitude for ten minutes denying me a job just so I could role-play for a bit with my paperwork, and I actually looked on the manifest seeing only one lawyer as you had the other position already closed. I thoroughly spoke with other people IC about the issue trying to figure out the whole thing which then finally led to you giving me the Lawyer rank, but theirs a twist! We had made an agreement to remove brig access but you decided to also remove the actually the lawyer access part too, and then proceed to ignore all my attempts to bring it up, which I took to a ticket and brought up just taking a few windows off his desk and did as you developed an IC issue so far which I think I later did get IC punishment brigging time for which I accepted completely. As I like to remember certain quotes people like to mention in game, play stupid games win stupid prizes.

Overall, I'm aware some of my actions OOC are wrong, but I'm sure some intervention is needed between all of us without arguing because how people seem to respond to me in the morning through the afternoon versus night in my timezone seems to differ. I don't want to make this any longer because I'm not exactly here to complain about you clearly. I hope you understand.

bluefishtuna

Post by bluefishtuna »

guess i'm gonna post here

lolli mentioned in their post about wither christine being a shitter over discord/ooc and ic so i decided i'd post some pictures from a quick ctrl+f of ss13-main

wither harassing lolli over discord:

https://gyazo.com/925460f2fc3a8a82355c89a457d23197
https://gyazo.com/dd7a5a59de1017406d83bc0589a5c4c8
https://gyazo.com/a8e1cc92a3bae37d3ef70b03a928513f

wither harassing other people over discord over ic things:

https://gyazo.com/93689935e0b802542219f0d188160d05
https://gyazo.com/95259a1c9efb8e5bb7a6bc21ff911187
https://gyazo.com/2205a44e15d2158db80b0847fc279614
https://gyazo.com/394a2daae0ebc5afb94988738325ca48
https://gyazo.com/c31a6ffe32b7135b2805e7ef2237ccf0
https://gyazo.com/01a0e834c07758888ed4f69dcb2650ea
https://gyazo.com/0028467972e9a231b99a5cef7d512a5f

take these as you will but i find it funny. i will display why this is funny in a few quotes:
She constantly belittles people over small mistakes, and even tells them not to play a role if it doesn't meet her high standards. Every post game, she will always bitch at people or about people just because she can
ALL the while telling other people they're terrible, brain damaged, or something else. BOTH in IC and OOC afterwards
Whats worse is, while she bitches at other people or complains about them, she would never, EVER listen to whats going on, or read whats been told to her EVER, then say NO ONE COMMUNICATES TO HER, WHEN IN FACT PEOPLE HAVE.

classic main dramafags lmao
i wouldn't be here but i felt obliged to post some images from discord
there'd be more but i can't access round chatlogs so whatever

edit: these were all from most recent 5 pages of their post history on discord, i didn't go further than that

Krzyzstof_K

Post by Krzyzstof_K »

bluefishtuna wrote:
Sat Sep 14, 2019 10:43 am
lolli mentioned in their post about wither christine being a shitter over discord/ooc and ic so i decided i'd post some pictures from a quick ctrl+f of ss13-main
Yes, and I still have certain games which they decide to basically take OOC matters ICily which I'm looking into of citing if possible. I'm sure their are many-which I'm sure their is-more messages; off citadel discord, through direct messages, etc spreading drama.
bluefishtuna wrote:
Sat Sep 14, 2019 10:43 am
classic main dramafags lmao
i wouldn't be here but i felt obliged to post some images from discord
there'd be more but i can't access round chatlogs so whatever
I'd be more than happy if you're able to get chatlogs, because their is MORE to the story than just this. Myself I'm currently working towards getting round ID's and logs if possible.

acefourm

Post by acefourm »

Have to say having played sec with them, they're pretty insufferable to play with and I'd actively avoid them. They were extremely rude right off the bat and didn't listen to what people were telling them, focusing on other petty shit like batoning HoP's than dealing with EoC's and complaining no one told them what was going on when we did.

Its pretty clear to me that they're not just "rping an asshole character"

It doesn't surprise me they're clocking up complaints in a very quick manner since this seems to be repeated behavior.

Krzyzstof_K

Post by Krzyzstof_K »

Alright now this is just turning into a drama thread, and I'm exhausted remembering each round now.
acefourm wrote:
Tue Sep 17, 2019 10:59 pm
Have to say having played sec with them, they're pretty insufferable to play with and I'd actively avoid them. They were extremely rude right off the bat and didn't listen to what people were telling them, focusing on other petty shit like batoning HoP's than dealing with EoC's and complaining no one told them what was going on when we did.
This was the round when we captured and three out of the four EoC's, and the HoP was bent over not getting a pair of Security Huds, which later came back up as I was processing Icktsie at the time when he was finally caught, the HoP decided to baton me and I quickly apprehended him and removed his baton from him and threw him out the brig. As I the warden was desperately trying to process everyone and let current prisoners out, I'm panicking to find the actual physical evidence against icktsie, which then again the HoP comes back up trying to stir a shitfest in the brig and saying he's demoting me meanwhile trying to convince my officers.

Instead of coming to this thread saying I wasn't handling EoC's as a warden--I didn't leave my post as warden until shuttle came--and saying I'm insufferable. And yes I was complaining because I had people being sent into the brig without me being told their crimes properly, I cannot physically read everything when you have six people walking up to you and trying to tell you six different things and conversations, it's impossible and very egocentric of you to say honestly. I'm not god and I can't give you everything you want and need.
acefourm wrote:
Tue Sep 17, 2019 10:59 pm
Its pretty clear to me that they're not just "rping an asshole character"

It doesn't surprise me they're clocking up complaints in a very quick manner since this seems to be repeated behavior.
Now this is just straight out an insult, you being irreverent of anything around you. Why was this needed in your post?

Edit : If you really think I did something bad that round, please give us the round number and logs will be brought up.

kevinz000

Post by kevinz000 »

Sorry this complaint sat so long.
Person in question has already been talked to about their actions on the server in general and I believe that I've covered most of the things brought up in this and the other complaint, as I've noticed certain actions/behaviors independent of the threads but on the same areas.
If anyone objects to this being closed, they have 24 hours to comment.