[PERMA] [RP] [MAIN] [Discord] Appeal for sending leak info from the admin chat to people. Kate walker

DonaldTrumpTheCommunist

[PERMA] [RP] [MAIN] [Discord] Appeal for sending leak info from the admin chat to people. Kate walker

Post by DonaldTrumpTheCommunist »

BYOND Name:Donaldtrumpthecommunist

Reason Banned: Getting info from the admin chat and sending it to Jade

The admin who banned: Worgisilik

Length Banned: Permabanned

Appeal Reason: Like I said In my last thread I am sorry for my actions I did to the citadel staff, and I understand now why info from the admin chat shouldn't be leak out for harassment. My vouch was not good enough last time as not all of the community agreed me but this my vouch is the TG headmin, Nereve he is one of the most important people in TG, if not ss13 and he can tell you how I changed to a better person. if I were to come back to citadel, I will not do the same over the top antics I did last time and will keep it chill and rp with players and try to make people laugh but not where it could potentially ruin RP. I understand that using info that I should of not have and using to make fun of someone is not only wrong but immature. I regret because it made me realize how I probably hurt Jade's feelings by doing so. I will make sure that the immature mistake that I cause, will never happen, and I have learned how to be mature and respectful to admins.
Kate Walker

kevinz000

Re: [PERMA] [RP] [MAIN] [Discord] Appeal for sending leak info from the admin chat to people. Kate walker

Post by kevinz000 »

Real talk it's been years, and although the reason is honestly not the best in terms of how well it is typed out, I don't see the harm in giving them another chance.

kevinz000

Re: [PERMA] [RP] [MAIN] [Discord] Appeal for sending leak info from the admin chat to people. Kate walker

Post by kevinz000 »

Also real talk, I'd like for people posting to actually post some reason other than yes/no/why are they appealing right after Jade/Worg is gone.

Trojan_Coyote

Post by Trojan_Coyote »

Ngl something about the way this is composed rubs me wrong, something about sentence composition makes me feel like your English is shaky. Honestly I feel like a permanent ban for betraying staff trust by leaking info and using it to try and hurt someone on staff is something that shouldn't be appealed for it being a couple years and being a good player on another server. The ban has nothing to do with behaving as a player, though you weren't a good player nor a good member of the community. You may have changed in that regard but this is something I feel should stick. In my opinion, no to your appeal.

HazelBailey

Post by HazelBailey »

Yeah, I kinda agree with Trojan Coyote on this. Using leaked info that you shouldn't have in the first place to harass a member of staff is pretty shit imo and I dont think that's something that shouldnt be forgiven without really good reason.

DonaldTrumpTheCommunist

I get what I did was wrong, but I have changed for the better, it is unfair in my opinion that no matter what I do, if I change for the better, get a good vouch, you guys still won't let me due to the past when you won't let me prove I changed from the past. You can ask the vouch, they'll say I can change, you can look at my behavior on other servers, you won't get a single issue. But if I can't ever be forgiven even after I realized my wrongdoings and had said sorry to the people I affected, then is there anything I can do, and I doomed to never come back on? Not only that, it is very inconsistent on appeals how I could get unbanned it was originally telling us who gave you it and we'll unban, to get a better vouch, now its I can't be forgiven. If what I did is so unforgivable why do the staff earlier said I can just get unbanned from telling who gave me it? Is really what I did or are you guys hating on what I did in the past as a character and not forgiving me even if I prove that I changed.

geemiesif

Post by geemiesif »

I still am of the opinion that if you are willing to leak something and bully someone , you will do it again , so again , no thanks.

DonaldTrumpTheCommunist

People change, don't you realize that? A person doesn't stay the same because they did one thing. I won't ever do it again I realize how bad it affected them and how wrong I was for doing so.

Ragolution

Post by Ragolution »

kevinz000 wrote:
Sat Sep 14, 2019 11:38 am
Also real talk, I'd like for people posting to actually post some reason other than yes/no/why are they appealing right after Jade/Worg is gone.
I think it's REALLY obvious why, Kevvers. After all, we know exactly what kind of snowstorm would be happening, had they not waited. It's common for people, even myself really, to wait for the power dynamic to get shaken up before appealing against what they consider insurmountable odds. I don't begrudge them that, but it should be very very evident for anyone reading this thread- and for those who've missed the subtext, it's because both of them would have viciously and furiously refused, both for good reasons- It's not the sane man that tries to do what is substantially close to blackmail over something so insubstantial as spaceman pixels.

As with all my appeal-looks I'm going to say what's obvious to me: You don't really seem sorry, and your claims that you've 'changed' appear disingenuous at best. As someone on the receiving end of what should, theoretically, be a permanent ban, you really don't come across as someone that grasps that what they've done is well and truly fucked and how utterly you pissed off the at-the-time Admin team.

Granted my opinion means about as much as a snowflake in the Sahara, I would advocate that this individual be permanently and irrevocably barred from any and all community positions; Be it GameAdmin, Staff, Events Team, Mentor or holding a position on the Lore team. (lol) They've demonstrated, repeatedly, that they cannot be trusted with sensitive information throughout any measure, even failing my own private 'leak tests' when I was still on the Badmin team with you turkeys.

Good Luck
If you don’t stand for something, you will fall for anything.

DonaldTrumpTheCommunist

How am I supposed to prove I change? The staff team said at first "Get a vouch to prove you have changed" and I did, but then you guys still say I have not. Tell me how I can prove I changed and I'll do it. But I made my appeal based on what it told me last time and that was to get a better vouch, which I did.