[Subtumaka] Bibiex - Main server perma ban.

Bibiex

[Subtumaka] Bibiex - Main server perma ban.

Post by Bibiex »

BYOND account and character name: Bibiex, Ana Morgan. Though I don't remember what char name I was using at the time I was banned.

Banning admin: Subtumaka

Ban type/duration (where you are banned from and for how long): Permanent main server ban

Ban reason: Detonated the cyborgs then immiedietly left for no reason. This ban (BanID #4874) was applied by Subtumaka on 2017-02-23 during round 0.

Your side of the story: I don't remember. 2.5 years is a lot of time.

Why you think you should be unbanned: A long time has passed since my ban and these last months I have been experiment other codebases and roleplay levels. Citadel station caught my attention for being unique so I want to play there.

subtumaka

Re: [Subtumaka] Bibiex - Main server perma ban.

Post by subtumaka »

2.5 years is quite a lot of time to live and learn about how servers actually work and to plan the game.
So you mentioned that you played on a couple of other codebases and their roleplay levels.
To ensure the sincerity of your words in this appeal, I would like to request that you find yourself one or more of those other server's administrative staff to vouch for your good behavior.
How it would work is for a head of staff or headmin from another reputable server (Virgo, tg, bay, goon, etc) to make a forum account and post in your appeal who they are and their approval for your good behavior.

Bibiex

Post by Bibiex »

As I mentioned on the appeal I haven't been playing on a single server. Mainly due to my tight schedule, and when I play it's always on different servers so nobody can really give me a vouch. But if the objective is to make sure I have a good behavior, I used to be a staff member on a reputable server.

I can give you proofs but if you really want a vouch this appeal must be closed and maybe in a month or two I can get a server to vouch for me.

HazelBailey

Post by HazelBailey »

Gonna move this to denied for now until you can get a vouch.

Something that also rubs me the wrong way is how you said you always play on too many different servers to get a vouch, but still managed to become an admin on one of them.