QuarianCommando - Banned by Fractious

QuarianCommando

QuarianCommando - Banned by Fractious

Post by QuarianCommando »

BYOND account and character name:QuarianCommando/Mishka Martinak

Banning admin: Fractious

Ban type/duration (where you are banned from and for how long):Permanent

Ban reason:

Your side of the story: Alright, you want me to make a proper appeal? I was permanently banned from a server for shocking two doors, telling jokes in OOC, and throwing cum bottles. This on a server where engineering staff are permitted to ERP in the bar while the station is venting atmos from holes punched in it by asteroids, the bartender is allowed to crit anyone they want with a shotgun as long as they're a non-human race, and half the dorm rooms are usually locked and filled with the sort of text that would get you thrown into a holding cell for public indecency if you so much as whispered them in a bathroom in the real world. This is obviously not a serious server, or a serious game. Were I a regular, I wouldn't expect to receive much more than a verbal warning. On a server with any sort of proper structure and administration, my appeal would not be closed by the GA who made the ban.

Why you think you should be unbanned: This entire situation was mishandled from start to finish by the banning admin. Also, I am not responsible for the actions of others, so don't blame me for the flood of new accounts.

QuarianCommando

Re: QuarianCommando - Banned by Fractious

I was hoping that my actual serious appeal could be serious, but this works I guess.

HazelBailey

Post by HazelBailey »

Alright circus is gone. Back on topic

HazelBailey

Post by HazelBailey »

So I would like to know who your friends were. Because
Also, I am not responsible for the actions of others, so don't blame me for the flood of new accounts.
being in the OP when it hasn't been edited means you knew this would happen. So I want an answer right now about who exactly those clowns were.

QuarianCommando

It was in the OP without being edited because I was told to make a second appeal, which is this one.

HazelBailey

Post by HazelBailey »

You haven't had to make a new account for this, so I do not believe that these guys just happened to show up on your appeal for no reason. Your appeal is denied, and will stay denied. Dont bother making a new account to reappeal.