Ban Appeal

MiniMeatwad

Ban Appeal

Post by MiniMeatwad »

BYOND Name: MiniMeatwad

Reason Banned: http://i.imgur.com/GxtbznK.png

Admin who banned: zeldazackman, from what i remember they were a moderator.

Length Banned: it says 1 minute, but it's actually permanently.

Appeal Reason: because i would like to play on citadel station, and i believe that this ban was caused due to me being a new player at that time, and they possibly thought i was only on to grief, i'm not sure if the said person is on the administration team anymore, and this is a old ban.

what happened to cause me to get banned was i was welding a wall, and i wasn't responding properly when confronted by zelda, i also believe that whilst i was welding the wall, i was looking at the wiki for information on how to construct and deconstruct, and i wanted to test it out. this was during a time where i was pretty much just brand new to everything
Last edited by MiniMeatwad on Wed Apr 26, 2017 1:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Zeldazackman

RE: Ban Appeal

Post by Zeldazackman »

Let me start off by saying that at the time of the incident I was an admin (moderators cannot ban) and I can assure you that I'm still an administrator here, nice try however on that.

As for the responses I've got the logs for the date of November tenth, two thousand and fifteen.

Mostly seems like you left right after sending a response to Subtumaka when he question on why you were welding the airlocks in front of security shut.

Anything else you'd like to add perchance?, as I've noticed a similar amount of bans across other ss13 websites for you.

And least we forget this gem as well of course on the matter of age.
Just for good luck, here's one more. http://i.imgur.com/PbGU6st.png

You must be eighteen or older to play on Citadel station, even if you are an administrator you cannot be under the legal minimum age.
Last edited by Zeldazackman on Thu Apr 27, 2017 1:58 am, edited 1 time in total.

Kenzie

Post by Kenzie »

Denied obviously.
ex-headmin

Zeldazackman

Post by Zeldazackman »

Aww, I was waiting to see if they'd reply with anything after that.