[AvaricePelonexia] Lord_Papalus - RP Server, Permaban

PapalugaTheSecond

[AvaricePelonexia] Lord_Papalus - RP Server, Permaban

Post by PapalugaTheSecond »

BYOND account and character name: Lord_Papalus, as for character name... I think I played Valvatorez Wabbite at the time.

Banning admin: AvaricePelonexia

Ban type/duration (where you are banned from and for how long): RP Server, Peramaban

Ban reason: Attached a file with it to save on space.

Your side of the story: Well, let's face it: I was a problem child at the time. I was angry, edgy and an asshole. I tried to run it off as "My character is an asshole" but truth be told, I was one. I didn't know when to back off, or when to stop, and I went too far. Good thing there were admins who cut me off before I went too far, so I could take time to realise what I was doing wrong.

Why you think you should be unbanned: After the ban happened I took time off ss13 to cool off, and during that time I realised I needed help with how I was behaving (read as: Anger Management). I was gone for some time before returning to another server (Sojourn) and then to ss13 as a whole. On Sojourn I joined staff, if that matters in this appeal (and if not, feel free to ignore it), and I usually try to defuse situations in which people don't make rational choices when, because they're angry OOC. I took time to think, and realised that being angry about a Video Game is not really healthy or that smart.
Attachments
RP_Permaban_Papalus.png
RP_Permaban_Papalus.png (22.01 KiB) Viewed 2535 times

AvaricePleonexia

Re: [AvaricePelonexia] Lord_Papalus - RP Server, Permaban

Post by AvaricePleonexia »

If you can get a fellow Sojourn staff member to vouch for your behavior, sure, I'll lift it. Either have them write it here, or you can quote them in a reply.

PapalugaTheSecond

Post by PapalugaTheSecond »

I got this.
Attachments
response2.png
response2.png (19.28 KiB) Viewed 2493 times
response1.png
response1.png (36.14 KiB) Viewed 2493 times

AvaricePleonexia

Post by AvaricePleonexia »

Good enough for me, gonna lift the ban and move this to accepted.