WHAT WOULD YOU LIKE TO SEE IN THE SIXTH PORT?

TalkingCactus

WHAT WOULD YOU LIKE TO SEE IN THE SIXTH PORT?

Post by TalkingCactus »

WHAT WOULD YOU LIKE TO SEE IN THE SIXTH PORT?

WHAT WOULD YOU NOT LIKE TO SEE IN THE SIXTH PORT?

Format
What I would like to see in the sixth port of Citadel Station:

What I would like to see less of in the sixth port of Citadel Station:

Other:
Last edited by TalkingCactus on Wed Mar 02, 2016 5:56 am, edited 1 time in total.

mrsueme2

RE: WHAT WOULD YOU LIKE TO SEE IN THE SIXTH PORT?

Post by mrsueme2 »

What I would like to see in the sixth port of Citadel Station: The medicine and surgery system looked at. It seems way too easy to heal people, bring people back from crit, or even straight from the dead. I don't want this to be a hardcore server, but in my opinion injuries and death should carry more impact, be more complicated to deal with and have a bigger incentive to avoid.

What I would like to see less of in the sixth port of Citadel Station: Nothing. I love the way the server is already!

Other:
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Elekeir/  Skype: Mrsueme2 Byond: Mrsueme2 IC name: Elekeir Rofton  ||| That one purple drake that stutters a lot.

Healsgood

Post by Healsgood »

mrsueme2 wrote: What I would like to see in the sixth port of Citadel Station: The medicine and surgery system looked at. It seems way too easy to heal people, bring people back from crit, or even straight from the dead. I don't want this to be a hardcore server, but in my opinion injuries and death should carry more impact, be more complicated to deal with and have a bigger incentive to avoid.

What I would like to see less of in the sixth port of Citadel Station: Nothing. I love the way the server is already!

Other:
I second this, I loved the bone breaking, lung puncturing, internal bleeding and infection present on paradise station, really made people afraid.

rikaru19

Post by rikaru19 »

What I would like to see in the sixth port of Citadel Station: New mining items, fixes to flavor text read distance, and more mining mobs and cave spawns.

What I would like to see less of in the sixth port of Citadel Station: Swarmers. Fuck those things.
Last edited by rikaru19 on Tue Apr 19, 2016 11:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Poojawa

Post by Poojawa »

Flavor text is, as far as my testing has gone, working fine at distance in 6th port.

Baymedical will not be getting ported into the code, our tickrate and the lack of skilled medical would mean repairing the dozens of fractures you accumulated by punching a baby would just be awful.

rikaru19

Post by rikaru19 »

Poojawa wrote: Flavor text is, as far as my testing has gone, working fine at distance in 6th port.

Baymedical will not be getting ported into the code, our tickrate and the lack of skilled medical would mean repairing the dozens of fractures you accumulated by punching a baby would just be awful.
Agreed, we die way too easily even with current meds. Yeesh.