Ban Appeal

JGlitch

Ban Appeal

Post by JGlitch »

BYOND Name:
JGlitch

Reason Banned:
Repeat offense. Metacommunicated with Sadian23. Made a flamethrower, molotov and tried killing someone.
Admin who banned you:
Turgent
Length Banned:
Appeal Reason:
Repeat offense? I dont even know what that is but I know that I didn't do that shit. Metacommunicated with Sadian 23? Nope.. He WAS my friend but that doesn't mean that I was metacommunicating with him trying to accomplish something, if so, why I tried to kill him then? Why I didn't avoid getting injected with whatever they put in that sriynge? They may have metacommunicated because they worked in a pack, always.
Made a flamethrower.. Yeah, I did, and also a molotov.. But I didn't killed anyone, and I easily could, I was just roleplaying to scare the shit out of them, it was a good time seeing how they ran away from me and shit their pants a lil bit.

I want to play again, if it is THAT of a trouble me trying to scare people.. Then I wont do it anymore.. I told Turgent that I was sorry when he adminPMed me and I threw away the flamethrower to the ground so he could delete it easily and also started reparing all the damage I did.. I just find this ban a lil bit extreme...
Last edited by JGlitch on Sat Mar 19, 2016 8:03 am, edited 1 time in total.

Turgent

RE: Ban Appeal

Post by Turgent »

Appeal denied.

After discussing the ban with a few other admins, it was decided that no, you and your friends cause too much trouble. This isn't your personal playground. Other people play here, and they have to deal with what you cause.

JGlitch

Post by JGlitch »

Turgent wrote: Appeal denied.

After discussing the ban with a few other admins, it was decided that no, you and your friends cause too much trouble. This isn't your personal playground. Other people play here, and they have to deal with what you cause.
http://citadelstation.byondpanel.com/fo ... php?tid=34
Well then I do not think that you followed your own punishment guideline

JGlitch

Post by JGlitch »

Let's be honest, I didn't cause too much trouble. It was a quick lil rampage, yes, but nothing was severly damaged or irreparable and I stopped INMEDIATLY after you adminPMed me, straight up stopped, meanwhile my friends countinued for a bit more until I told them via BYOND to stop [THAT'S THE ONLY METACOMUNICATION AS WELL] so, where is THAT much of a trouble? When I killed someone or made irreparable damage? I EVEN FIXED THE LIL DAMAGE I MADE AS QUICKLY AS POSSIBLE. ''Other people play here and have to deal with what you cause'' What did they had to deal with? With my braindead body after you banned me, that's the only thing, sending me to the morgue or a empty room, NOTHING ELSE, EVERYTHING ELSE WAS FULLY REPAIRED BY ME.
''This isn't your personal playground'' There is not a single time where I fucked with anyone, ever, just the guys that beated me to almost death, nobody else...
So, with that said and your guideline quoted I don't even care if I don't get unbanned, no problem, I'll just wait.. But if you don't want to unban me because you dont like me just say it dude, be honest, but don't tell me that I was causing ''too much trobule'' like, come on, I even tried to help the station before all of that bullshit..

With love~
-Gltich

Turgent

Post by Turgent »

Moved to denied. Ban expired.