Now I've been banned; Now I can basically say whats wrong with most of the admins.

Amiga

Now I've been banned; Now I can basically say whats wrong with most of the admins.

Post by Amiga »

ADMIN RANTS - V1  "Talk about cucktuses xeno boner" EDITION
Alt. title. ADMIN RANTS -   [–]Leon_LeonardoCitadel Station admin -3 points 14 days ago 
Oh look, a salt mine. EDITION

Reddit quotes that sum most shit up -
It was fun while for a while until some of the admins started abusing the unholy fuck out of their powers.
One example is when an admin on there spawned so many meteors it lagged the server up and killed 90%+ of the population, because they "wanted to get the round over with." On extended. They got talked to about this, and got the equivalent of a slap on the wrist. A demotion to moderator for one day. ONE day. They're currently still admin on the server.
Another example is when they banned me, as a wizard, for "powergaming", after they spawned theirselves in with deathsquad gear and other shit like that. Pulse destroyers included.
They also talk in their own metagame teamspeak and talk shit about the players and what they see as, quote unquote "bad admins on the server"
Oh, also, that same metagame teamspeak? They were exchanging information about me as a wizard round, metagaming about me, where I was, etc. And I basically got a ban for being "better than them"
They've also banned a changeling for "killing too many people" It depends on who you ask, but admins have stated it's a "action server", yet them ban their players for "powergaming" as antags.
There is also one coder on their team that is going absolutely apeshit by making it basically xeno station 13. They changed the xeno spawn event from 1-2 xenos to 4-6 xenos, made xenomorphs have an instant kill if they are able to get a grab off of you, and a few other things.
Another thing, one of their admins are metafrieds with "James Russle", who literally goes on there just to greif and kill people 4noraisins. James Russle tried to kill someone on the escape shuttle, that person killed them, and then the person that killed them got banned for two weeks. For self defense, because James is a buttbuddy of the admin. Yeah. The admin was the same one that spawned the meteors, and the one that banned me for "powergaming" as a wizard.
There's a few good admins on the server, but the horrible badmins just ruin the entire server. I can only think of 4, maybe five good admins off the top of my head.
All in all, the server's code is fine and all that, but jesus fucking christ, some of the admins are the most unprofessional people you will ever meet.
Poojawa is awful, and is honestly leading the server to its destruction. They get away with whatever they want. Either because people are afraid to speak up, the admins are too afraid to kick them off of the admin team, or some other ulterior motive. He bans people he dislikes, and is "harsh on shitsec" AKA he bans anyone that is actually competent at security. At one point Poojawa spawned secbots on top of me, on my wizard round, and then banned me later on when I killed them. They had full deathsquad armor. According to them, I "powergamed" and "refused to complete my objective". My objective was to go and kill someone (I have video proof of me killing them, I could put the video link if anyone wants.), and then they got cloned later in the round right before the shuttle came. I finished all my other objectives, and he basically said I wasn't fit for antags. The server's a fucking joke as long as he's on the admin team.

Righto so this aint a ban appeal or anything. I understand I broke the rules yada yada yada. But some of the admin choices are /fucking awful/. This isn't an issue of salt, but what most of the community thinks, but has not been said out of fear of getting banned. I would of done this much earlier but..... I had a fear of getting banned too but now seeing as I'm banned, eh. Right, are you reaaaaady, here we go.

Pooj and leon quotes
I have quotes from everyone saying their thoughts about the admins too, names not included for obvious reasons.
[19:53:19] name: pooj fucking over people who just want to enjoy themselves
[19:53:41] name : leon being the most incompetent admin and yet somehow being promoted to headmin
[19:54:05] name: pooj and leon's butt buddy status
[19:54:16] name: and how they practically encourage griefing
[19:59:42] otherdude: In a more organized like, Pooj legitimately grudging players, with logged accounts of such, extreme ignorance to their role and how the game functions. Button abuse as their own intertainment.
Leon's guilty of the same
leon is extra fucking guility
how did he even get promoted :V
[22:35:43] dude1: ThingPony is the worst admin. Objectively.
[22:35:47] dude1: Pooj
[22:35:48] dude1: And Leon
[22:35:53] dude1: May abuse you
[22:35:55] dude2: Pooj is the worst objectively
[22:36:04] dude1: But ThingPony will striaght up ignore you and erp
[22:36:20] dude1: She uses her admin powers to make erp forts
[01/03/2016 19:18:14] dude3: Leon - Today 11:06 AM
> Another, admins have no excuse for not reading the rules and I will personally demote them if I get evidence they're openly ignoring them.
Except pooj
[01/03/2016 19:18:35] Dude3: He just gets slaps on the wrist over and over

Catcus h8- On the ontopic awhile ago so I don't think I need to censor named
[5:43:15 PM] Devin Aggeler (AYLMAOm8): wew
[5:43:18 PM] Devin Aggeler (AYLMAOm8): instakill grab upgrade
[5:43:20 PM] Devin Aggeler (AYLMAOm8): b a l a n c e
[5:44:00 PM] Devin Aggeler (AYLMAOm8): pounce>grab>grab>ded
[5:44:10 PM] Leon: >takes as much time as it does to simply attack someone into crit
[5:44:20 PM] TalkingCactus: if not longer
[5:44:39 PM] Devin Aggeler (AYLMAOm8): okay, I'm not good at reading code, but does armor apply to this tailstab?
[5:45:19 PM] TalkingCactus: No
[5:45:25 PM] TalkingCactus: it's a gaping hole through your chest
[5:45:28 PM] Devin Aggeler (AYLMAOm8): so
[5:45:35 PM] Devin Aggeler (AYLMAOm8): >takes as much time as it does to simply attack someone into critIF THEY DONT HAVE ARMOR
[5:45:41 PM] Devin Aggeler (AYLMAOm8): while the tailstab just instakills regardless
[5:45:53 PM] TalkingCactus: sounds fine to me
[5:46:10 PM] TalkingCactus: considering tackling isn't nearly as good as it was
[01:24:25] Dude3: Cactus changed it from 1 to 2 xenos spawning to,
[01:24:28] Dude3: WAIT FOR IT
[01:24:32] Dude3: FOUR TO SIX XENOS
[01:24:37] Dude4: Hahaha
[01:24:41] Dude4: Yes, do it.
[01:24:43] Dude5: WTF is wrong with him.
[01:24:50] Dude3: He already did
[01:24:51] Dude3: It's merged
[01:25:03] Dude5: 1-2 xenos is bad enough, 4-6 is just fucking rage inducing.
01:25:14] Dude3: /datum/round_event/alien_infestation/setup()
  announceWhen = rand(announceWhen, announceWhen + 50)
- spawncount = rand(1, 2)
+ spawncount = rand(4, 6)
[01:25:17 | Edited 01:25:28] Dude4: Oh my god, I can't wait to see how long before people start leaving and demand it be lowered.
[20:34:58] meme1: cacrus is definitely not a decent admin

[20:35:01] meme1: cactus even
Pooj - Holy shit where do I start with pooj. How about that round he got bored so he made 2 sings, 5 meteor storms and, leaving me with this great log.

The round has ended.
You managed to survive the events on Citadel Station 13 as Marie.
    Shift Duration: 2:32:35
    Station Integrity: 72.4%
    Total Population: 63
    Evacuation Rate: 1 (1.6%)
    Survival Rate: 42 (66.7%)
Foxsequence - "Going to space is powergaming." Lemme explain what happened here. I broke into construction for space suits, which at the time I didn't know was a problem because no one uses them. When we go to space Fox spams us with syndicate borgs and kill us, no revive no reason or nothing. I thought because "oh, i must be someones objective, okay, and ask for a revive. They don't help me. Instead I have to wait for  someone to find my corpse. I ask fox what the fuck, they explain that going to space and explaining that. But then he threatens me with a perma ban after he killed me with no warning whats so ever. So next time I go into space with a firesuit and such because I didn't want his shit, He then spams hundreds of russians on the russian sat  and says "space is random." and forces us to to leave to the derelict. Where he then spammed hundreds of syndicate commandos. Why? Space is random. He then left me and my exploration party for dead. You could even see him spawning the dudes. He wouldn't stop spawning russians all over the place. On a one man sat. There were 40 bodies. It's... Ironic to say the least, that I'm power gaming and then killing me on both counts. Even saying that it's a "High RP server" when no other admins have said that, and said it was light RP with medium RP elements.

Theoun - Cool dude overall he's great, headmin pls

Zeldazackman - Yeah he's alright.

SliencedMP5A5 - He's mostly okay except when he shoves pony stuff everywhere, but other then that aokay.

Thingpony - Usually okay. Yeah the erp forts are a bit badmin but he deals with issues so eh.

Leon - Permabanned me twice, never respawneded to my first unban request, and permabanned me the second time without actually checking who he was banning.

Turgent - No offence Turg, But I think you may be unfit to admin. You do have some pretty bad err... Mood swings, I guess?  I have hundreds of kicks and bans from turg, and a few after I told him straight up to stop that shit, and it's not funny. He's usually okay but... He takes things WAY to serious. Turn it down a notch and maybe it'll be okay but you take shit way to serious, with stuff like this.

PRAYER: Funkynuggets/(Funkynuggets) (?) (PP) (VV) (SM) (FLW) (TP) (SC): IM PLAYING AI WHAT CAN GO WRONG
This can only be used on instances of type /mob/living/carbon/human
ADMIN LOG: Turgent/(Turgent) has added a JOB_PERMABAN for funkynuggets (AI)  with the reason: "no please" to the ban database.
ADMIN LOG: Turgent/(Turgent) banned Funkynuggets/(Funkynuggets) from AI
Cheesedoodles - Same as turg. Takes things way to serious. Told me straight up to die awhile ago. Has been looking for any reason to ban me for awhile now, and sending me loads of passive aggressive comments towards me. Like, seriously theres some issues with that. He has so much salt like christ. I don't know how he got admin. If he holds a grudge about so much shit, why is he fit to do shit? He kept spamming me with being a narky for half an hour. For doing nothing.

Radarstatic: Cool dude yeah he's alright.

Subtumaka - He's funny as hell, I love the dude. Apparently makes good events too.

TalkingCatcus - Except from his ALIEN FETISH, he's usually okay. Except when he spams hundreds of supermatter engines. Then everywheres irradiated in engineering because he forgot something and then they all blow up.

I can't remeber the other admins really.

/endrant
TLDR
Really, what I'm saying is that Pooj, Leon, Cheesedoodles are pretty terrible fucking admins. Turgent, Catcus and thing are debatable, but I think they can shape up to be better.

Now just remeber. These aren't just me ranting, this is quite a few people ranting but I'm using my banned-ness to actually post since no one else wants to get banned.

Poojawa

RE: Now I've been banned; Now I can basically say whats wrong with most of the admins.

Post by Poojawa »

> Reddit quotes from Cameron653

My, they're getting all the more fanciful with their stories, while they port literally everything from Citadel into Virgo.

> Reddit quotes from DinoBubba

Literal career perma banned across multiple servers

I'll bet these are basically the same 3-4 people over and over, the general same style replies lend it weight.

Additionally, most of these replies are out of the 'meme' offtopic chat, which is about as serious in consideration as an internet deal from Comcast.

Cameron653

RE: Now I've been banned; Now I can basically say whats wrong with most of the admins.

Post by Cameron653 »

Poojawa wrote: > Reddit quotes from Cameron653

My, they're getting all the more fanciful with their stories, while they port literally everything from Citadel into Virgo.
I'm sorry, but did I russle your jimmies a bit too much? You're literally complaining about a null point. Porting features over is done in almost all the ss13 codebases. Fucking 10/10

Oh, and how am I getting "fanciful" with my stories, when I tell them how they are? I've witnessed almost everything I stated there for myself. Mainly you fucking spawning meteors, banning me for being better than you when I was a wizard (fucking kek son. Get BTFO.), you yelling at me for "powergaming" as an antag (JESUS you've got to be fucking braindead to yell at an ANTAG for trying to do their objectives, especially when you ban me as a wizard  for "refusing to complete my objectives" when I tried to kill my objective, succeeded, and then they got cloned without me knowing.), you banning someone for two weeks for killing your butt buddy James Russel, when he threw a blue space crystal at them while they had a BoH on (I'm surprised you're still admin on the server. If I didn't know better, I'd of accused you of bribing someone. But nope, the server just keeps you around, because you know the right people to keep you in power, even when the community itself wants you gone for being an absolutely toxic shitter.), I had an admin in the teamspeak which saw James Russel immediately come into the teamspeak and ask for you to look at the reddit post. If you deny that he's your butt buddy, I don't know what more proof I can provide.

You're totally unfit for the server, and I really hope you get booted soon. You're helping lead the server to its destruction by acting like it's your personal playpen. You're the most unprofessional person I've ever seen, and I've dealt with some downright nasty people before. You intentionally make people aggravated for your enjoyment, and honestly, you're a complete fucking wanker.

Amiga

Post by Amiga »

> Reddit quotes from DinoBubba

Literal career perma banned across multiple servers

I'll bet these are basically the same 3-4 people over and over, the general same style replies lend it weight.

Additionally, most of these replies are out of the 'meme' offtopic chat, which is about as serious in consideration as an internet deal from Comcast.
Well theres a reason they don't post it in the on topic or whatever. And no, these aren't the same three people. I think last I checked it was eight people? So stop trying to play the "hurr it's not serious" card.

Poojawa

Post by Poojawa »

Cameron653 wrote:

[ https://i.imgur.com/VJRIvU4h.jpg ]
Hoooo boy, You are like, out of control mad.

Amiga

Post by Amiga »

*cough* ironic *cough*

Cameron653

Post by Cameron653 »

Poojawa wrote:
Cameron653 wrote:

[ https://i.imgur.com/VJRIvU4h.jpg ]
Hoooo boy, You are like, out of control mad.
Oh? How so? By refuting your comments at an attempt to make me look bad? I'm just stating how fucking awful you are. You're the most toxic player I've ever seen on that server, and, honestly, you should be booted.
Last edited by Cameron653 on Sat Mar 19, 2016 12:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Poojawa

Post by Poojawa »

I think, actually, y'all are missing the point of the game.

To be, y'know, a game. Funky, you got booted for being underaged. Nice of you to actually admit that in your rants.

Cameron, it's honestly funny how speedy your reply was to everything - it's almost as if it's the talk of one of about four people, maaaybe five, who are disgruntled about being smacked for being abusive of both game mechanics and of staff. Let's face it; in almost every encounter prior to the 'big events', were almost a dozen warnings and 'Quit that' for each person. You're honestly surprised that I would get frustrated with poor gameplay?

I know it suits your fantasies and your 'woe is me' egos, but considering that I don't have a problem with every single person on the server - just a small, vocal, repeat offender group - Man, it sure seems like there's a problem with that group.

So anyway. once you're of age, you're welcomed to come back, Funky. Maybe the time off will also mature you out of this high schooler 'lulz' phase as well. Cameron, I just don't even care if you come back or not, everything has been a lot nicer since your toxic attitude and brand of really poor sportsmanship has been gone.

Unless there's anything significant to add following this post, I'll be locking it.

Cameron653

Post by Cameron653 »

Pooj, you're fucking pathetic. Really.

"Let's face it; in almost every encounter prior to the 'big events', were almost a dozen warnings and 'Quit that' for each person. You're honestly surprised that I would get frustrated with poor gameplay?"

So, who did you warn when you spawned meteors and killed the entire station? Who did you warn when you banned me for actively attempting my objectives, and failing because he got cloned?
Also, I am surprised your frustrated with poor gameplay. You're an admin. You're supposed to reflect the servers image and act professional. Not be a snarky asshole to anyone who thinks differently and also ban them. Really, you're an awful admin.

"Cameron, I just don't even care if you come back or not, everything has been a lot nicer since your toxic attitude and brand of really poor sportsmanship has been gone."

You're kidding me, right? I played there to roleplay. If roleplaying is what you consider toxic, then I'm not surprised you're adminning on Citadel. Really, I'm still surprised your on the admin team with your attitude. I didn't flame OOC/Dchat when I died. I have no marks on my account, and I'm the model player. I speak out against bullshit.

Also, locking posts is bullshit that not even facepunch does. You're covering your ass, as always. Jesus fucking christ, how much worse can you get.

Note: It's not a ban appeal, fucking 10/10. Moving it to ban appeals will only make it more visible to people you banned, and make them not ever want to come back after seeing the bullshittery you pulled. Not only did you close down A admin abuse report. You closed down YOUR admin abuse report. Nice job, Pooj. You played yourself.
Last edited by Cameron653 on Sat Mar 19, 2016 2:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Amiga

Post by Amiga »

Errr, why would you say if theres anything significant to add, and then immeditatly lock it AND ban Cameron so he couldn't defend himself? Thats some bullshit right there. It's fucked to close a admin rant thread WHICH is talking about you because you don't like the subject. also the whole lulz thing was just a character thing. None of my other characters acted like that, but locking the thread just adds more shit. And again, you said the 4-5 people. It was eight people. I've said this like twice now.

PSA for the day: Shutting admin abuse threads and then moving them into ban appeals denied so Jay doesn't check or whatever is fucked.