Ban Appeal - Silicon

Evil_Sarevok

Ban Appeal - Silicon

Post by Evil_Sarevok »

Greetings Gentlemen, as requested heres your ban request and some further iiiinformation.

BYOND Name: evilsarevok

Reason Banned: A myriad of things I'll go into below, apparently, also Spaghetti.

Admin who banned: rubyflamewing

Length Banned: Permanent

Appeal Reason: Some of the information listed was blatant fabrications, others I apologised for the rest is a loophole and within my laws, I'm new to this game, so a perma ban is kind of dumb.

So heres the apparent list from your gentlemen over there:

"Banned from AI - Poor recent history of silicon operations, ranging from bolting a lawyer who had borg assistance in security the NAD and spare and stating that the allowed individual was a threat, to using mediborg's chemicals to sedate a person to prevent being ruled into doing perfectly reasonable things by their laws, to straight-up murdering a Chaplain deconstructing the crematorium button during a ling round without evidence that the Chaplain was even a ling. Most recent incident being them being given a OneCrew law and immediately stated the antag law over comms, supposedly with a law in place stating to not mention it (though there's speculation on if this was needed or not). Just take this time to read up on all the silicon-based things on the wiki, and be sure to also ask questions with other players and the staff for anything that you don't understand from there. Proceeded to, after being hit with a tempban, complain in LOOC about how "admins are lying and talking shit" over the ban. If we can ask non-silicon players about the matter and they answer the same thing, then clearly it's not that far-fetched of a concept. You can appeal on the forums here ( http://citadel-station.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=8 ) if you want to appeal these bans, and discuss with the rest of the staff and players on the forums about the matter in question."

Lets get into specifics then shall we:

Bolting a lawyer who had borg assistance in security the NAD and spare and stating that the allowed individual was a threat -
My borg didnt discuss this with me, and it was a civilian not a head of staff getting the spare/disc, in this situation I have seen other more seasoned AI take this on their sat and keep it until a member of staff turns up.  In this instance the lawyer was going through the ARMOURY to get EVA suits rather than EVA, and not speaking at all to me.  I asked for the spare back for safe keeping, he refused, and since he was messing in the armoury I'd taken this as a credible threat.  What I was intending was a LAWYER to try and LAWYER their way out of the situation for a bit of IC entertainment, seems a good number of the rest of the crew had the idea down, including whoever plays Tamamo, but the LAWYER ahelped it.  I mean really, try some LAWYERING, a head of staff turned up and took the spare towards the end, but apparently no fun allowed.

Using mediborg's chemicals to sedate a person to prevent being ruled into doing perfectly reasonable things by their laws
- Ok, I do the following, violent or drunk crew member get morphine til the alcohol leaves their system and they calm the fuck down.  People who are being dicks in chat shouting expletives at the crew, get mute toxin, and crew members who are bleeding all over the floor refusing treatment, get the law 1 treatment, sodium theopenthal, mute toxin, and a shitload of healing drugs, then get kicked out of medbay when they are good to go.  Sorry but law 1 overwrites law 2.

Straight-up murdering a Chaplain deconstructing the crematorium button during a ling round without evidence that the Chaplain was even a ling - Ok so, I run into a room to cremate a ling, find the chaplain with removing the chipsets from the crema destroying his own crema, I inspect him, no glasses, I flash him, no effect, I saw him in the head once.  He runs off.  FLASH IMMUNITY WITH NO GLASSES OR HARDSUIT - LING.  Also he didnt die, so this is why I'm calling some of this a total fabrication and I'm calling you a liar.  This admin statement has changed, please see the update from the last admin:

By Rageolution - "Hit chaplain in the head with circular saw as a borg. Assumedly an accident. Warned."

Not dead, struck, and he was a ling.... Why on earth would a priest sabotage a crematorium when we're saying a changeling is coming for dusting, and a known one at that.

Most recent incident being them being given a OneCrew law and immediately stated the antag law over comms, supposedly with a law in place stating to not mention it (though there's speculation on if this was needed or not). - This was the kicker now couple of issues, issue #1 was that I apparently spaghetti'd and read out a #4 law of DO NOT READ THIS LAW, but I clicked go without noticing it was there, else I wouldn't have done it, its lawset, the law 0 thing was debatable, ALL of my borgs on the station that round stated their law 0, including me, I was asked to view the wiki, which I did, and found no "you must not state law 0", one admin gave me this link as a "this proves his point" (https://tgstation13.org/wiki/AI_modules ... AI_Modules) but again this doesnt state it, if you look at VG (remember from a new player perspective) its said that likely a law 0 will be read out and thats the top google search for silicon laws, and the most informative (yes we discussed we don't use that, fine) but I'm getting conflicting information.

What we agreed was that I wouldnt state any following law 0 laws as a matter of course, which is fine I'll take that as a learning curve, and offered over an apology to Edgar for fucking that round due to spaghetti, heck I've only just been able to get to play AI from the initial "wait time" you get when you join.

This seems well over inflated, and to be honest, if I play a good enough borg I'm going to either ruffle some peoples feathers, or get some ahelps just for playing nothing but borg, and people like to whine about silicons, but the vast majority of my sessions are taken well, I do my job pretty well considering my general inexperience and I believe you could ask either whoever plays Durgit, Desamus, Ark, and the regular medical teams, science and robotics to back that up.  Theres enough grief playing borg as it is, more so borgs that go braindead half way or less in a round because "it isnt their thing", which when playing AI is the worst thing you'll get....  Or just getting 0 borgs, 0 shells, 0 R&D. 

Heck, I even got whined at last night for my hand being forced during a round, due to a Captain late joining and finding the body of my target in his office with the spare in the computer, quite blown up.  That ended up in me having to cause a plasma fire of epic proportions and a delta, to complete the round, due to again, no shells, no borg help, no R&D using my tools as appropriate.  Seems you're damned if you do well, and you're more damned if you make the slightest mistake.

Thats basically it, really, though I've only really gotten any enjoyment out of playing silicon, Engineering got stale fast, and I'm sick of being the guy that fixes all the messes, never gets help or has bad Engi buddies that'd rather ERP than do their job, or you get merced for doing your job, though I normally end up making Engi borg/module shifts to help out anyway.  Essentially I only want to play silicon at this point with the occasional ghost role, so if the ban is staying, just make it a full permaban and I'll go back to Warframe or actually finish Divinity Original Sin 2.

Ask the seasoned players first though, if they even bother with the forums.

Either way have fun, I'll be either trying to learn crusher shaft mining or getting permabanned, choice is yours, have at it gents.

Tekoro

RE: Ban Appeal - Silicon

Post by Tekoro »

My first statement will be this: As a silicon player you're EXPECTED to know silicon policies and how you should play a silicon.
My borg didnt discuss this with me, and it was a civilian not a head of staff getting the spare/disc, in this situation I have seen other more seasoned AI take this on their sat and keep it until a member of staff turns up.  In this instance the lawyer was going through the ARMOURY to get EVA suits rather than EVA, and not speaking at all to me.  I asked for the spare back for safe keeping, he refused, and since he was messing in the armoury I'd taken this as a credible threat.  What I was intending was a LAWYER to try and LAWYER their way out of the situation for a bit of IC entertainment, seems a good number of the rest of the crew had the idea down, including whoever plays Tamamo, but the LAWYER ahelped it.  I mean really, try some LAWYERING, a head of staff turned up and took the spare towards the end, but apparently no fun allowed.

My borg didnt discuss this with me, and it was a civilian not a head of staff getting the spare/disc,  in this situation I have seen other more seasoned AI take this on their sat and keep it until a member of staff turns up.
First of all, you shouldn't care about civilian/head of staff. It's a simple concept. You serve everyone the same way. The only scenario in which you can distinguish Head of Staff/Civilian is when someone's ASKING you directly to be let in, in such case you LET THEM IN and you alert the head of staff. The fact that you've seen someone do this, doesn't mean you should too. What those seasoned AIs are doing is preventing future harm, but when a crewmember comes and secures it themselves, you LET THEM SECURE IT. You cannot Loophole EVERYTHING into law one. Otherwise you'd have to bolt every single department. Virology because viruses are harmful. Engineering because radiations and gasses might be harmful. Mining because fauna is harmful. You don't do it. Potential harm and future harm are something you can keep in mind, but can't go apeshit about like you did in this case. 
In this case let's look at Silicon Policies 7.2
Silicons should not enforce access restrictions unless that access would conflict with human protection laws. Silicons may, however, confirm the allowance of access with security or a head of staff.
What you did there is try and put in practice 7.2, you blocked access to the armory to someone that somehow had access to it, they had the spare somehow, and you denied access just because you personally thought it was a good idea to do so, while in reality you were just messing with someone because you didn't want them to be there. 
Someone with a gun is potential harm, if they tell you personally they aren't going to use said gun to harm, you have to let them keep it. Someone being in the armory isn't harming anyone. It's POTENTIAL harm in the FUTURE. Which again, are on a lower level than IMMEDIATE harm.  I've seen you loophole too much stuff and requests around law one just because of potential harm or future harm, like this case. Also, Silicon Policy 8.3 as a reminder:
You must not bolt the following areas at round-start or without reason to do so despite their human harm potential: the Chemistry lab; the Genetics Lab; the Toxins Lab; the Robotics Lab; the Atmospherics division; the Armory. Any other department should not be bolted down simply for Rule 1 reasons.

Ok, I do the following, violent or drunk crew member get morphine til the alcohol leaves their system and they calm the fuck down.  People who are being dicks in chat shouting expletives at the crew, get mute toxin, and crew members who are bleeding all over the floor refusing treatment, get the law 1 treatment, sodium theopenthal, mute toxin, and a shitload of healing drugs, then get kicked out of medbay when they are good to go.  Sorry but law 1 overwrites law 2.
Law 1 overrides Law 2. Yes. The only problem is that you're placing this in every situation.
We've had a scenario where I personally bwoinked you because someone told me you mutetox'd them because they told you to leave. Your answer was "I need my defibrillator module, so law 1 overrides law two."
Clear 1.1 Silicon Policy rulebreak, muting someone just because they law 2'd you to leave isn't acting in good faith.
People who are being dicks in chat shouting expletives at the crew, get mute toxin
Why? You shouldn't care, unless you get Law 2'd to do it. It's not something you can have the initiative on. It's not up to you.
Ok so, I run into a room to cremate a ling, find the chaplain with removing the chipsets from the crema destroying his own crema, I inspect him, no glasses, I flash him, no effect, I saw him in the head once.  He runs off.  FLASH IMMUNITY WITH NO GLASSES OR HARDSUIT - LING.  Also he didnt die, so this is why I'm calling some of this a total fabrication and I'm calling you a liar.  
You - PRESUMED - he was a changeling. Chaplain might've had welding eyes implanted, what do you know? Unless you healthscanned him and checked if he had welding eyes, which is a step you did not mention. You tried flashing him, and because he didn't fall over, you presumed he was a changeling. That's some metaknowledge right there, to which you proceeded to hit him in the head with a saw. Of course he runs off, if we need to go by your logic he probably presumed you were rogue.
 The over exaggeration was fixed by Ragolution, in any case.
This was the kicker now couple of issues, issue #1 was that I apparently spaghetti'd and read out a #4 law of DO NOT READ THIS LAW, but I clicked go without noticing it was there, else I wouldn't have done it, its lawset, the law 0 thing was debatable, ALL of my borgs on the station that round stated their law 0, including me, I was asked to view the wiki, which I did, and found no "you must not state law 0", one admin gave me this link as a "this proves his point" (https://tgstation13.org/wiki/AI_modules ... AI_Modules) but again this doesnt state it, if you look at VG (remember from a new player perspective) its said that likely a law 0 will be read out and thats the top google search for silicon laws, and the most informative (yes we discussed we don't use that, fine) but I'm getting conflicting information.
See, the only problem with this is that if you had OneCrew, you were supposed to only follow the uploader's law twos. And unless the uploader himself asked you to state laws, I don't know why you stated them at all. You're supposed to ignore all the orders from everyone else. Just follow the uploader or whoever's stated in the lawset.
I think perma might be too much? Yeah, I guess. You might deserve a second chance, and if you get one, please quit with the whole "law 1 overrides law 2" attitude that you use on essentially everything. You also had not too long ago an altercation with a CMO because they wouldn't let you have their headset, so you flashed them and got it anyway. 
When you play as a silicon you have to get into the mentality that you're the crew's bitch. Literally. They will give you orders, and you will follow them. You can't always go saying "Law 1, sorry". That can be used only for immediate harm, essentially.

areebur

Post by areebur »

Okay, first and foremost,  I was the Lawyer he bolted into the armory. The reason I had to call another admin was because you refused to let me out. Someone suggested that I get a mindshield implant, and I gave myself one. You ruled it out by saying that the syndicate and changelings(either that, or some other antag) could be mindshielded. On a GREEN SHIFT. It was extended, and all I did was fix things around the station and try to refill air to breached areas. And how do I get repaid? I get set to arrest and bolted in the armory for returning a hardsuit. I had to call someone else because you were clearly intending on keeping me there until shift end because I could've 'endangered the crew'.
My borg didnt discuss this with me
Your borg doesn't need to discuss anything with you, unless it's a module or what tasks need to get done. And even so, an AI's orders are under a crewmember's orders. That means that even if you told the cyborg not to, and I said I needed in, the cyborg would have to listen to the crew's orders, as per law two. Of course, this doesn't work if the AI is malf, in which the cyborgs only obey their master AI.

And as for what happened today, It was originally a weekban. I was fine with it being a weekban, but then I saw you complaining to the borg and the roboticist about it in looc, and it got upgraded to a perma. Let's see those, shall we?
17[15:53:24] Evil_Sarevok/(Vol Opt): (LOCAL): I can play something else.
16[15:53:17] Evil_Sarevok/(Vol Opt): (LOCAL): I dont rightly care.
15[15:53:02] Evil_Sarevok/(Vol Opt): (LOCAL): They can fuck off.
14[15:52:54] Evil_Sarevok/(Vol Opt): (LOCAL): Its a week fucking silicon ban, to something they couldnt back up.
13[15:52:02] Evil_Sarevok/(Vol Opt): (LOCAL): So admins are talking horseshit.
12[15:51:54] Evil_Sarevok/(Vol Opt): (LOCAL): And it didnt say it at all
11[15:51:36] Evil_Sarevok/(Vol Opt): (LOCAL): They linked me the page
7[15:51:08] Evil_Sarevok/(Vol Opt): (LOCAL): So they lied
6[15:51:04] Evil_Sarevok/(Vol Opt): (LOCAL): Well the wiki didnt state I couldnt even though they said it did
Apparently you haven't heard of rule 3.1, where the admins get the last say. It's a given that your zeroth law is never stated unless its by whoever have you that law. You can ask any silicon player. They'll all say the same thing, NEVER STATE YOUR ZEROTH LAW. It doesn't matter if theres nothing on the wiki that says you shouldn't. The wiki isn't 100% law, considering the alterations we have from TG. besides, it's common sense that when you get OneCrewed, you don't immediately turn on the one you need to protect. But to say flat out that we're lying to you? You yourself said that you were new, so that's no reason to believe that we're lying and making up new rules on the spot. And to say that we couldn't back it up was unfound, because we did, in fact, back up our ruling. I even said when I was first talking to you how stating your zeroth law was breaking it. And if you 'can play something else', why appeal it in the first place? Honestly, it seemed like you didn't care at all.
im going fuck kill mode

Sylas

Post by Sylas »

Tekoro wrote:
My borg didnt discuss this with me, and it was a civilian not a head of staff getting the spare/disc,  in this situation I have seen other more seasoned AI take this on their sat and keep it until a member of staff turns up.
First of all, you shouldn't care about civilian/head of staff. It's a simple concept. You serve everyone the same way. The only scenario in which you can distinguish Head of Staff/Civilian is when someone's ASKING you directly to be let in, in such case you LET THEM IN and you alert the head of staff. The fact that you've seen someone do this, doesn't mean you should too. What those seasoned AIs are doing is preventing future harm, but when a crewmember comes and secures it themselves, you LET THEM SECURE IT. You cannot Loophole EVERYTHING into law one. Otherwise you'd have to bolt every single department. Virology because viruses are harmful. Engineering because radiations and gasses might be harmful. Mining because fauna is harmful. You don't do it. Potential harm and future harm are something you can keep in mind, but can't go apeshit about like you did in this case. 
Basically this.
Honestly, how I go about playing a silicon is I dive in expecting to be treated like a tool. Thats literally what the role is supposed to be.
You're a tool to be used by valids and salads alike, you're just as essential to a round's progression as any other key role, and are intended to be used as a way to keep the round interesting, with how lawsets are rigged.
As a basic crew/asimov silicon, really, just dont loophole anything and follow your laws as bluntly as possible. Only time you should restrict access to something, in my opinion, is if allowing them in would cause immediate harm to them, or others.

Evil_Sarevok

Post by Evil_Sarevok »

Well then, got some time on my hands, since I'm between grinding Warframe and I've gotten myself a month ban due to Victoria Boyer's salt mine inc and yes, I have a copy of that message I was sent "hoping I get banned". I did laugh for a good 5 minutes when it came through.

So, for those unaware, I've been given a month ban for one person, literally one, having a shitfit about getting an injection of 12bb when they were a miner after I'd learned and worked how to do it throughout an entire shift, learn something new? Get banned. Whew.

Long and the short of it is Victoria Boyer tried to when joining late, get my ID and slap me with a telescopic baton, didn't end well for her, she ended up without a comm or ID, shoved into a locker and locked into it, for being bad at her job. Course the meme was not allowed, NO FUN ALLOWED. Which has summed up my recent experience with Citadel, if you learn or want to learn, expect a ban.

I've got no qualms waiting a month if the most interesting people on the server I now speak to are still on the server by the time I get back, more interested in having fun and learning content rather than being stuck in a bubble of shouting ahelp every time another player breathes.

What I am interested in, as I've got time to read, where is this coming from:

[quote="Tekoro" pid='2676' dateline='1508292258']
Silicon Policies 7.2
[/quote]

I'm not seeing these quoted or listed anywhere, citation please.
Remember you're speaking to someone who has been here a month or less, with an apparent 1 month hiatus.

[quote="areebur" pid='2683' dateline='1508309087']
On a GREEN SHIFT. It was extended
[/quote]

Remember I'm new so I act accordingly to what seems logical, and in extended, more shit can happen than in a standard secret round or it has in what I've played. Thought some IC interaction could be interesting as you wernt where you should be and were a lawyer.

Of course if you'd have complained in OOC/LOOC and given me good reasoning why it didn't make sense I was doing what I was doing. I'd have likely stopped, but all you were asked for was the spare (actually died in a plasma fire with it on your person too via anomaly!) and refused bluntly each time, with no reason, course with the often seen "no fun allowed" AHELP AHELP AHELP attitude I've seen throughout the server.

Not to mention the LOOC was me discussing the listing that was posted for the full ban, locally, nice of you to butt into a private conversation and engage it with salt bannings.

Overall I think my issue is not that I've been banned, its your total unwillingness to actually point me in the right direction, no citations, admins linking to wiki pages that are not in any way linked to the issue (then saying ME ADMIN ME RIGHT), its a little sad and quite post humorous.

Being totally unable to play isn't in any way going to help anyone learn, you guide or mentor to get people through things, or you don't complain as its your own lack of care and attention that has caused it to happen.

Still as I said that's my outlook as a player that's very new to the server and the game itself, now that I've had a rest and eaten breakfast its time to go back to grinding Warframe content.

areebur

Post by areebur »

Using the 'I'm new lol pity me' excuse can't be your go-to here. In the beginning of an extended round, it says "Have fun and roleplay correctly", followed by the CC announcement that there's no current threats. If you chose to ignore the "ATTENTION: NEW COMMAND REPORT CREATED" sound followed by a big block of red text, then I do think you need to get your priorities straightened.

And you're acting like LOOC chat isn't visible to admins when aghosted. This conversation wasn't, nor was it ever considered private, it's on the forums, and logged if I ever want to come back to it. I saw everything, regardless of whether I wanted to or not. And saying that the admins are lying, and then saying 'I don't care that I was banned, I can go play something else' really makes me doubt your sincerity.

And if you've decided that after a month that you've decided to play silicon roles, known to be some of the most mentally taxing roles other than captain, evidently without reading up on what's good and what's not good to do as such a role, and without learning from your many mistakes after being noted for killing people as a crewsimov borg, to outing your onecrew immediately after being emagged makes me thing that you need more time to study up, read the rules, and actually learn how to properly learn how to play silicon roles properly.

It's your job, not ours, to make sure you know everything there is to know about your role before playing it. If we had to teach every engineer how to set up the engine because they didn't read the wiki before hand, or teach every scientist RnD, we wouldn't have any time to actually answer other ahelps. That's why the wiki, and silicon policy exist. But we're also sure that every situation is unique, however, getting subverted isn't. It's common sense not to state your zeroth law immediately after getting it, because it can override law one and signify that you're hacked, and can put whoever's named in that zeroth law at risk. I even told you as such when I had to take the ticket, and you replied with a 'oh it's not a rule so admins are saying horseshit :/' answer. It's not a rule, because it's common sense, you know?

Should this stay a permaban? No, not until your attitude gets an extreme adjustment. You need to look over everything there is when it comes to /tg silicon roles, and this servers silicon policy.
im going fuck kill mode

Evil_Sarevok

Post by Evil_Sarevok »

So what I'm getting from this is as follows:

Me saying I don't care then going to try other roles, which I did I might add, successfully wasn't sincere. I did this and carried it out, took it with a pinch of salt and requested its looked into, the people I speak with say I play silicon well, and would like me to do so more, so that's the main reason I asked, currently all of my assertions have been correct in this regard.

[quote="areebur" pid='2717' dateline='1508605176']
Using the 'I'm new lol pity me' excuse can't be your go-to here. In the beginning of an extended round, it says "Have fun and roleplay correctly", followed by the CC announcement that there's no current threats. If you chose to ignore the "ATTENTION: NEW COMMAND REPORT CREATED" sound followed by a big block of red text, then I do think you need to get your priorities straightened.
[/quote]

[quote="areebur" pid='2717' dateline='1508605176']
actually learn how to properly learn how to play silicon roles properly.

It's your job, not ours
[/quote]

What I'm getting from this is "lol know things you'll never know when you start, and lol we wont give you help."

I've already stated that there is a lot of conflicting information out there, this is game with multiple wikis, and this server doesn't even have its own wiki and ruleset, I'm hearing quotes out of the wall with no citation, links to wikis that don't back up what is being said as well.

Honestly you dont help your case in helping new players learn at all, its a reinforcement that you're unwilling to do so, as I've said before, I'll read up on material if offered, rather than "lol just know it".

My attitude has always been and will always be thus, I'll learn new things, and I'll have a good play around, but at the end of the day I'm here to have a bit of fun, maybe meet some new interesting people, but I've got a fair amount of games to play so I'm not going to lose sleep over it.

The best part is is that you question my attitude, which is one that wants to learn, and then laugh when I actually want to do so. I'm not sure what position you actually hold here but your attitude is flawed if one of ours is, since I'm naught but inquisitive, and getting punished for it, which... is fine but its a little disappointing from my perspective.

And not stating the 0th law isn't common sense, as there are a few other wikis that also state adding a 0th law to an AI is a good way to get it read out, you're making some real assumptions based on your time here and then expecting me to learn from osmosis.

Again I'm asking for citation, please and thank you.

Tekoro

Post by Tekoro »

http://citadel-station.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=150
At the bottom of the page, silicon policies, if you can't even find the rules and guidelines that are clearly stated in the rule page, I don't know what to tell you.
In any case I literally quoted it so I don't know what you're talking about.
I'm not seeing these quoted or listed anywhere, citation please.

Remember you're speaking to someone who has been here a month or less, with an apparent 1 month hiatus.
Uh. What is this? 
Quote: wrote: Silicons should not enforce access restrictions unless that access would conflict with human protection laws. Silicons may, however, confirm the allowance of access with security or a head of staff.

If you're gonna accuse me or other staff members for misinformation, please read my whole post. This statement made it clear that you didn't read it at all or you missed some crucial parts.
Thanks.

Ruby Flamewing

Post by Ruby Flamewing »

The only two cents I can viably toss into this pot without screaming at anyone or, hell, just to a wall in sheer frustration?

COMMON SENSE.

I've told people time and again, you read the rules, the policies, and then apply a shred of common sense? 99% of problems stop existing.
Now, regarding all the wikis, yes, that can be a bit of an issue, because when I first started, I was using Goon's wiki without knowing that the server was TG code. I learned that when I got bwoinked for chugging, and forcing others, to drink holy water as a chaplain for the first time on extended. I thought it was just blessed water and that was it, I didn't know it did brain damage because Goon's wiki didn't state it. That's how I learned to read the right wiki, which I did. When YOU got linked the TG wiki, that was your chance to just say "alright, well, I'll read this and get back to you later about it all", just accept that you were in trouble for the act, and just take that time to step away from the game and read the wiki. It was only a tempban that you could appeal once you had read the rules, policies, and the wiki on all of this stuff, and prove it - instead, you proceeded to salt in LOOC chat (which ANYONE around you can hear, as well as anyone who's ghosting/observing) about how it was "unfair" and how "admins were talking out their ass" and "spewing horseshit".

So, if you want to appeal this whole matter, I suppose keep trying, or wait that month and focus on Warframe, which you seem to want to do more of anyways. I hear the latest update was pretty fuggin' huge, so maybe in a month, you'll have gone through a significant portion of it, we can return to this matter, and see how much you've learned on the side. Unless you decide to leave the server behind, in which case, good luck with future endeavors, and try not to get in trouble anywhere else?
I dunno. I'm optimistic in the face of imminent disappointment and/or doom.
It is only waffer thin.

Evil_Sarevok

Post by Evil_Sarevok »

Actually I didn't realise you relied on the forums for your own rules over the wikis, I only used the forum AFTER I got banned. Generally these days I tend to avoid forums due to the copious amount of cancer I've experienced about a decade/decade and a half ago revolving around Bioware.

And yeah there is plenty of content in Warframe but I'm finding myself in need of regular breaks for the first time ever since they're trying a new style and it isn't the best, unless you like spear fishing for about an hour as a compulsory requirement rather than an optional one.

I'm going to do a bit of reading then ask a few questions likely to go into more detail.
Last edited by Evil_Sarevok on Sat Oct 21, 2017 9:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.