Ban Appeal for Tummywumbles

tummywumbles

Ban Appeal for Tummywumbles

Post by tummywumbles »

BYOND Name: Tummywumbles

Reason Banned: Started opening all of the plasma canisters in science. Did not answer PM's.

Admin who banned: leonleonardo

Length Banned: Permanent

Appeal Reason: 

This ban was 7 months ago. At this time, I barely had a grasp of the game's concept. My friend introduced me, and he also had little knowledge of the idea of the game and it's general rules. He told me to go into science and click the open valve button on the canisters. I had no idea what exactly would happen, but I knew that it was going to involve senseless death, which I (unfortunately) thought was funny, and also the point of SS13. I went ahead and followed his instruction, and watched plasma slowly flood out of the toxin storage and spread to the hallways in the science wing. Again, I had no idea what I was doing. I didn't know what antagonists were, and thought I  was just playing some kind of "screw around" gmod type game. Leonleonardo bwoinked me about it, and instead of replying, I went back to every canister and closed the valves again out of guilt, thinking it would fix the problem. Obviously it didn't. I was banned before the plasma came within range of any other player, IIRC (like I said, it was a very long time ago).

Days after this incident, I moved on and played on other servers. I quickly got hooked and started to watch guides and gameplay videos on YouTube. I fully learned the controls, figured out how to do multiple jobs, and started to play how you're intended to. To this day, I still play SS13 and I obviously know that what I did was a blatant act of grief, and if someone were to do that in a shift I was in I'd be pretty upset and frustrated. I currently play on other servers with /tg/ codebases and I have clean ban/note records on all of them.

I am very sorry for what I did, as I was brand new to the game and didn't have much, if not any, prior knowledge of the premise and idea behind it. I promise that I will never do something like this again without reasoning for it. I also deeply apologize for wasting the admin's time waiting for a reply from me, only to finally decide that I was just plain griefing and banning me. At this point, I have learned a lot compared to 7 months ago in March. I have become semi-active on the SS13 Reddit and I love being involved in this game and it's community. I kindly ask that I get this ban revoked to give me one more shot at being a normal, friendly, and loyal crew member and player on Citadel.

Thank you for reading.  :D  
Last edited by tummywumbles on Tue Oct 31, 2017 3:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

cebutris

RE: Ban Appeal for Tummywumbles

Post by cebutris »

Appeal looks good, and well thought out. +1 support for unbanning.

Though, you do know what type of server we are, right?
Awoo

tummywumbles

Post by tummywumbles »

cebutris wrote: Appeal looks good, and well thought out. +1 support for unbanning.

Though, you do know what type of server we are, right?
I'm not sure I know what you mean.

areebur

Post by areebur »

its a furry erp server bruv
im going fuck kill mode

Cabbose

Post by Cabbose »

Wolfgirls who are boys will ask you about your bulge and the halls are coated in cum

tummywumbles

Post by tummywumbles »

areebur wrote: its a furry erp server bruv
idgaf man but ill kill any furry that tries to erp w me i promise

LocalizedDownpour

Post by LocalizedDownpour »

tummywumbles wrote:
What about humans? Or catgrils?

tummywumbles

Post by tummywumbles »

tummywumbles wrote:
Fuck it if it has 8+ legs id hit it no hesitation

Leon_Leonardo

Post by Leon_Leonardo »

After reading your appeal and your replies here I think it would be better if you find other servers to play on. Denying this appeal for now. Feel free to try again later.